“STAY AWAY”

Add it.
Peacock Restaurant, Zbar & Lounge
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“STAY AWAY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

TERRIBLE management! I called to dispute a fraudulent tip added to my card. The management brushed me off because "it wasn't a large amount of money" and made excuses as to why the charge was added by citing credit card machine fee was .50 cents and a charge to an unclosed tab was 20%. They don't care that their employees take it upon themselves to fill in a blank credit card slip, which is fraud! AVOID THIS PLACE and save yourself the headache!

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank Rmb601

Radcliff, Kentucky
“Overall not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok, but nothing I really liked. Service is hit or miss, depending on who is working. Prices are sky high. Not a favorite of mine.

• Visited October 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Great for events”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

If you are having some sort of event, the Peacock is a good place. The food they serve is good and plentiful, with a nice variety. They also have a large bar area, tv's, and dj booth if you need to do a presentation. The wait staff do a good job of clearing plates and replacing food as needed.

• Visited May 2013
Georgetown, Texas
“Decent food but pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had lunch with my husband here, and although the food was decent (nothing really special), the prices were definitely high. We paid almost $30 for 2 lunch entrees plus tip. Way too much for a lunch if you ask me. The service, just like everyone already mentioned is really slow, which doesn't make sense because they are not that busy. So I will probably not come back. In my opinion, they'd do much better if they lowered their prices by about 20%

• Visited April 2013
Bryce Canyon City, Utah
“Pretty Restaurant, Decent Food, Bizarre Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant moved a few months ago. DO NOT go to the old location. Thus began our odyssey, because we were given not one but two incorrect addresses when we called. The first was totally wrong. The second was close to correct but failed to indicate whether it was north or south of the intersection, which directed us into a Home Depot parking lot. Service was amateurish, the highlight of which was being asked whether we wanted straws for our bottles of beer.

That said, the food was reasonably good, at decent prices. I consider myself a connoisseur of pho, and while this one was different than most, it was decent. The other dishes were quite good as well.

Altogether I recommend this restaurant with some reservations, and hope that the service will become more professional over time.

Manager: FYI the addresses were, in order, 80 south Carmichael (old address); somewhere on Avenida Cochise (with a house number that doesn't exist); and finally 40 Avenida Escuella (it should be SOUTH).