“Best Coffee”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 14, 2013

You can,t beat the food , service and prices, have gone to this cafe for years, and it just gets better every time

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This used to be owned by a lady that cared a great deal about food quality. She sold it, and I think it may have even changed hands since then. The food quality is now terrible, I mean, embarrassingly bad. The prices have shot through the roof. The service is ridiculous, you get a side of attitude (no charge) with every plate. Do not waste your time or money. It's so sad to see this once great, "Landmark," deteriorate to the point I'd like to see it demolished.

Pamela A, Owner at Landmark Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

I am truly sorry to hear about your dining experience. I have owned the restaurant for over 20 yrs now, and have always strived to make the customers dining experience a pleasant one. Please give us another try and I would be happy to meet with you and go over what we did wrong. Thanks for your comments, it will help me alot to improve on what we need to.
Pamela Anderson (owner)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Good restaurant that is in a historic building. The hot chocolate was not quite what I was hoping for, and the hollandaise sauce on the eggs benedict was not the usual sweet sauce. The server was great despite being by herself for the whole restaurant.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The servers were rude and didn't want to be there. One waitress was loudly talking about following a man out into the parking area because she felt that she didn't get a big enough tip! They have a lousy steak and eggs, coffee tasted burnt and everything is $5 more than Cafe Ole. Go to Rays in Huachuca City or Cafe Ole, through Cafe ole is loosing their touch lately.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We've lived in Sierra Vista for three months (snow birds) and just recently discovered the Landmark Cafe. Been back twice since then. The place is clean, they have great breakfast specials M-F before 9 am, service is good, coffee is good. We'll be back.