“Not what they used to be”
Review of Landmark Cafe

Landmark Cafe
Ranked #20 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 29, 2012

It had been several years since my last visit, good to see they got rid of the creepy clown motif. Unfortunately, they got rid of some of the flavor and hospitality too. There were no more than 5 tables with customers and 4 waitresses. I still NEVER got a refill on my cup o coffee until the check came. The food was no better. Bland and cold. Sorry Landmark, this may have ben the last time you see me.

Pamela A, Owner at Landmark Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

I hope you do choose to give the Landmark Cafe another try. We try to maintain that small town/home cooked feeling - but sometimes we miss the mark. If you choose to make another visit, which I hope you do, please stop by and speak with me (Pam - the owner) and I would love to hear your thoughts about your visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My wife and I had breakfast here yesterday 8/28/12. We wanted something good but not standard bacon-and-eggs. She had the corned beef hash with breakfast potatoes. I had the chipped beef on toast. Both of us had eggs and coffee also. We ate outside on the patio.

The food was excellent, fairly large portioned, and presented well. Service was good despite the cafe being full - nary a seat available inside & just a few outside.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Very good restaurant, but slow service. Then again, if you're going out for a leisurely dinner or breakfast, you don't mind the slow service.

They used to have floor to ceiling clowns, but they've since redecorated. Good thing. It was a little overwhelming and even those without coulrophobia were on the verge of getting it.

They have amazing fried fish sandwiches.

They have a western eggs benedict with nacho cheese sauce that you have to try.

It's a very good place, as I mentioned. Just a little slow.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Friendly staff and great food.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Consistent great food and service. A very special restaurant that caters to the military community.