“Wonderful fixture”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed December 29, 2011

The Landmark Cafe is a fixture in the area and is your typical small-town diner. The food is fantastic and the staff accomodating. I ate breakfast here one Sunday moring and had thier breakfast special...the food was outstanding and the staff didn't mind a bit that I stayed for over .5 hours enjoying my food, reading the paper and consuimng 2 pots of coffee.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

Go on Thursday nights for live music from Johnny Bencomo, he plays an 18 string guitar!

Reviewed May 2, 2011

The eggs we had all tasted as if it had all been cooked on much earlier in the day with entirely to much oil. The hash browns we most definitely out of a bag not seasoned at all and we either never fully cooked or made it out to us cold. My pancakes we chewy? And to top it all off our bill before drinks was $34 FOR TWO PEOPLE. Over all I will NEVER eat there again food from dennys was better!

Reviewed October 8, 2010

...that's what I told my husband after having breakfast there this morning. The bacon was fine. The eggs and french toast were bland. Refills were non-existent.

Twice in the last three times eating at Landmark Cafe, I left thinking I could've made better at home. The first of those times was a chicken fried steak dinner. Both the green beans and the chicken fried steak were from frozen. I suspect they did make the dinner roll, because it wasn't very good. After that night, I swore off ever eating there again.

Obviously, I didn't hold to that. I had lunch at Landmark several months ago. The sandwich and fries were good. I had no complaints. They did redecorate about 18 months ago. I wish they had put some of that money into getting new booths. Very uncomfortable corner booth today.

Then there was breakfast this morning; I'd heard they were a good breakfast place. I can't imagine why they have that reputation. For that matter, I'm not even sure how they are still in business. I've tried to like this restaurant, but failed.

Reviewed May 27, 2010

Well, the clowns are ALL GONE so the coulrophobics can relax. The atmosphere at The Landmark Cafe now feels more like a homey and comfy diner. You often just seat yourself when you walk in and you never have to wait for service. The menu has a lot of variety. It's a great place for breakfast and lunch. The food is just ok, pretty average and sometimes it tastes like a beginner cooked it, but it arrives quickly and you get plenty of it.

Every time I've eaten at LMC it's always full of people and there's a constant stream of people going in and out. There's a nice patio outside. I ate breakfast there this morning and Toastmaster's was having their weekly breakfast meeting so the restaurant was busy but service didn't suffer and food quality was like it always was.

Parking can be a pain. The restaurant is located among many business offices and parking is really limited esp during the early breakfast hours and the lunch rush. If you like diner food and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where you can have good conversation, the Landmark Cafe is worth a try.