“Cozy Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Dimly lit; and you dont feel like you're packed in with the others. Food & drinks are tasty. We enjoyed coconut shrimp, steak, & ribs.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

So on Saturday night at about 945 and when we walked in, (it being close to closing I guess?) the hostess had an annoyed look and asked if we could sit in the bar area. Since we prefer the dining area we asked to sit there and she acted so rude about it we just left. I thought it was open til 10? She acted so annoyed.. ugh

Reviewed August 5, 2012

By far the best food in Sierra Vista. Manager is always there and makes sure everything is perfect. Best service in the city! $10 for killer steak, loaded potato, and an caesar salad? You know it!

1  Thank sllabmedkcil
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Hadn't been to an Outback for quite awhile but was on the way through Sierra Vista and stopped here for convenience. The food was excellent and I had the pork medallions with green beans and mashed potatoes while my wife had tilapia with crab meat. I was most surprised at the drink prices which I thought were incredibly inexpensive at $4 apiece from gin and tonic to bourbon and water, etc. Service was excellent and attentive and chatted a bit after payment was made. Would certainly recommend.

1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed June 21, 2012

great place to eat. the service is wonderful and the food is good. as long as you know how to order a steak (don't have it over cooked) and don't slather it with A1! They offer more than just steak if you are have a hankering for something different as well. But the main thing is service, the staff is super friendly and the manager even came out to check on me throughout the meal. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at outback and will be returning.

1  Thank daniele p