“Outback never disappoints!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Went with my son and his girlfriend on a recent visit to the Fort (Army base). Outback never disappoints! Our server was awesome and usually worked in the Curbside takeout area but was made to work in the restaurant that evening in a pinch. I wish I could remember his name but we definately mentioned him to the mananger for his extraordinary customer service, he was wonderful! The food is always great and the value is equally as great! I have nothing bad to say and they are military friendly which is important. Loved it!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I sat at the bar the first time I ate here and the service was great! Wonderful conversation with the bar tender and the other diners at the bar.

The second time I ate with a friend as a girls dinner to catch up with a friend and the waitress was wonderfully indulgent of the fact we were too busy talking to figure out what we wanted to eat! She recommended a great wine to go with our steaks and seared tuna and we loved it all!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We picked Outback because of its familiarity. Generally Outback is decent for a big chain. This one fell outside of those general parameters.

Service was good. After that it went downhill. It was Valentine’s Weekend and Outback offered a special consisting of an appetizer, two of their sirloins and a cheesecake dessert to share, a rather nice deal. To that we added a pitcher of their Down Under ‘Ritas that we usually love.

The appetizer, a Bloomin’ Onion was very good but the steaks were simply not up to par. They were cooked okay but gristly and chewy and lacked the Outback flavor they usually have. The worst was the margarita, my mistake, I definitely should have sent it back, but I did not there was obviously a lot missing like flavor and decent Tequila. The dessert was ok.

I say avoid this Outback in Sierra Vista.

1  Thank travelertoo2
Reviewed April 1, 2012

What is there to say, the Outback is consistently good. Only once did I have a meal there that didn't meet up to even their standards.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We've eaten here many times over several years and the food quality continues to be low. There was a very long hair that came out on my first bite of steak which was over-seasoned. Really a less than average restaurant.

1  Thank mumsie2u