“would not return”

Add it.
New China Super Buffet
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Not the worst we have been to, but not planning on going back. There is not much selection and the time we went the food was not very good, some of it was not even warm. The service was alright but they seemed quick to try to get us out even though there were only a few tables and it was early afternoon.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This buffet restaurant has a good variety of Asian food, only quite a bit of the food I selected from one area was almost cold. It bothered me to the point that I almost went home and called the Board of Health to come in and check the temperatures at all the food islands. What I did eat was tasty, though.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love buffets because there are always so many things to taste! Very nice folks and it was clean. :)

Reviewed January 31, 2013

They charge adult prices for children and the didn't have any clean utensils or bowls when we got here. Just overly priced for the quality of food. And you can hear the cooks in the back arguing to whole time.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

terrible food, it was cold stale awful crap. The place is filthy too. Blinds need cleaning in the worst way. Floor is gummy and greasy. Never again will we eat there. I hope we do not get sick.