“Never again”

Add it.
New China Super Buffet
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Cold, stale food and just not worth the time. To be honest I had thought this place had closed down. If I ever return again I will update the rating.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The wait has never been long and the staff is friendly. The restaurant is always clean which says a lot. The food is good, although I tend to stick with the same meals (chicken items), but so far I have been happy.

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Im not sure where all the bad reviews come from.. I have eaten here 6 times in about a year, the price is unbeatable, the food is so so, but decent. And the service is far better then these other places in Sierra Vista. Imo, its cheap chinese, what more do you expect? You get an $8 meal, lol. Try that anywhere else in this town.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Didn't care for the food, temperature was not hot enough, just so so in taste, won't go back

Reviewed April 12, 2012

If you don't mind deepfried, the food is very good. I suspend my health concerns for the one meal and just enjoy. There is a great variety - you will surely find something to enjoy.