“Over priced and over rated.”
Review of Daisy Mae's Stronghold - CLOSED

Daisy Mae's Stronghold
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Huachuca City, Arizona, United States
“Over priced and over rated.”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The same meal we could have at the Golden Corral or Texas Roadhouse was 140 bucks for four people, and the food was VERY average, service was slow and not what one would expect for a high priced and overrated restaurant. One visit was enough, hope they enjoyed that 140 plus tip because it is the last they will ever get from us.

Visited June 2011

Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“Most disguting meal I have ever eaten”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Daisy Mae's Steakhouse in Sierra Vista, AZ, is by far, the worst, and I use the term loosely, dining experience, I have ever had in my life. It was overpriced and disgusting. I would say the waitress was adequate, but for the amount of time we saw her, I cannot make that decision. I wish I could vomit up the meal because of the shame of having decided to go there in the first place. Whatever deity or deities I have offended, please accept that meal as my penance.

• Visited January 2012
Tucson, AZ
“Best steaks in town.”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

For an infrequent steak eater, this is the place to come for that special meal. Located in a historical old building in the older part of town.

Ca.
“great food”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Went here with four friends and we all agreed, one of the best steaks we`ve had in quite a long time and probably the best ribs ever. Nothing fancy. just great food and good service. Will definately return the next time in Sierra Vista.

• Visited December 2011
Iowa
“Kitchy joint. Awesome ribeyes.”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

The place was nothing to look at. It was a historic old building with cheezy western decor and was kinda run down. However the steaks were awesome.
It was a good fun local joint with genuine character. I would definitely go back.