“THis is not New York Pizza” 1 of 5 bubbles

Vinny's New York Pizza
Ranked #12 of 132 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arizona
“THis is not New York Pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2009

I am Italian and this is not New York pizza. The crust is terrible and the sauce is canned... cheese is not fresh...

Sierra Vista, AZ
“best wings! if you like the taste of floor!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2008

I previously reviewed this restaurant as having the best wings... that's before I ordered some and waited there while they were making them. In 10 minutes, I saw the guys saucing the wings (after they were cooked) drop chicken on the dirty floor 3 times. They picked the chicken up off the floor and tossed it right back into the container. At one point, they noticed me watching and guy number one quickly tossed the chicken to the side for his buddy to toss into the to-go container because he was off to the side a bit and less visible. (I still saw) I reported this to a waitress who seemed completely unconcerned. I called and reported it to a manager who had nothing to say except "thanks for letting me know". As for the other food prep, they have community bins of pizza topping, don't wear gloves, and don't wash their hands. So, the food tastes great unless you actually watch them make it.

New York
“Girl from NY Loves Food from Vinny's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2008

After reading the reviews on here, I just had to try it and let me tell you, it's worth every star!!!

We ordered the Chicken Mediterranean pizza (pesto sauce, chicken, sun dried tomatoes, provolone cheese) and the Steak and Spinach Pizza and they were both delicious.

The small pizzas are definitely enough for one person, maybe even enough for two, if you aren't incredibly starving or have a smaller appetite. They're circles, but they are just a little bit pricey.

The large pizzas are rectangualr and can easily feed three people, possibly four. They are definitely a better value for your money. You CAN do a pizza half this and half that, but only if they are both the same sauce. So, you can't mix a red pizza with a white one.

Then, we also got 50 wings, half BBQ, half suicidal. Both of them were pretty saucy, which was pretty god. Suicidals were definitely hot, but being from NY, I'm not sure they were hot enough to be suicidals. But definitely hot enough to be hot and make you want something to drink.

Beer is available by the glass, pitcher, or half-pitcher at very reasonable prices.

Overall, this was definitely someplace that will be my #1 destination for pizza and wings in the future!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good Northern Pizza! Great Atmosphere!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2008

Good Northern Pizza! Great Atmosphere!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'm from Chicago. I hate...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2008

I'm from Chicago. I hate what people attempt to pass off as "pizza" in most places outside of Chicago. Vinny's is the closest to the real thing I have had.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook