“Prime Rib!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Sierra Vista, AZ
“Prime Rib!”
Reviewed June 23, 2008

The Prime Rib is the best I've ever had. You can ask for raw horseradish, which is titled "Atomic" for a good reason. The service has always been great and the setting is pretty laid back. Their stuffed mushrooms are awesome, as well.

1 Thank Satiata

Billings, MT
“Chimichanga Special was great”
Reviewed March 6, 2008

We had a great meal and wonderful friendly staff.

AZ
“Silver service”
Reviewed March 2, 2008

We have dined at the Mesquite Tree on only a few occasions and have loved it ever time - be it with just each other or as a group. The staff are always thorougly professional, whilst remaining sufficiently personal, and also are attentive without being annoying.

The food is always served in top condition and at the right temperature, and when they have the ribs on special, we have to have them! The bar staff are very knowledgeable and are able to provide excellent wine matches for food, or when we have just sat at the bar for a quick drink on th way home, Mikey, the bar 'guru' is enthusiastic and makes great recommendations.

We think the Mesquite Tree is Sierra Vista's premier restaurant for out of town visitors or for locals wanting that 'extra special' night out.

Azusa CA
“got tequila?”
Reviewed February 5, 2008

when we went here, I asked the bartender if he had any good tequila. he said "we got kwurvo" duh, 100% agave is the only way to drink tequila, not agave flavoured grain alcohol dyed yellow. Tres Generaciones, Casadores, Don Julio, Cabrito, Hornitos, Patron, etc.......... I hope they know that now. the food's not bad, esp the steaks. the salads are pretty good too.

3 Thank BKIND
Sierra Vista
“Not for me.”
Reviewed January 17, 2008

I have tried this place a few times and I was always disappointed. The last time, the rolls were moldy, and when I complained to the manager, he said it was the bread man's fault, and then he turned and walked away. I won't be back.

21 Thank TeedUp