“Yum”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Yum”
Reviewed June 23, 2008

The food is good. You can choose from the Korean or Japanese menu. I have yet to be disappointed. If it's busy, be prepared to wait a very long time.

1 Thank Satiata

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I am a new fan of Korean...”
Reviewed June 15, 2008

I am a new fan of Korean food. So far I have only tried two dishes, Bibim Bop and Bulgoki both with beef. They make some good food! It is a bit pricey, but worth it. I also tasted the kimchi soup a friend was eating. Good flavor, but VERY spicy.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fort Lewis
“The Greatest Korea/Japanese Restaurant in Siera Vista”
Reviewed May 1, 2008

Believe me! This restaurant will make up the reasonable food cost and worth of visit for its purpose. I'm a very picky as far as cleanness goes, and of cause the taste of the food has to be just right also, and for these two reasons, I highly suggest to anyone to go there and enjoy what I have experienced. I would go there again whenever I get a chance.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good eats”
Reviewed March 18, 2008

The food there is phenominal, sometimes you have to wait because service isn't too good but the food more than makes up for it. Final word if you want good korean/japanese food and are not in a hurry this is a great place to go.

1 Thank jennadiva