“Soup and salad”

Olive Garden
Ranked #20 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bisbee, Arizona
“Soup and salad”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

All dinners we have tried are great. Our favorite is the unlimited soup and salad. Only reason I didn't rate it excellent is because of the sodium content in the food. Good atmosphere, good service.

Visited February 2013

Benson, Arizona
“Stingy”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I love their cheese ravoli's, and have always been able to get extra marinara sauce, they come out almost naked, with just cheese on them. I come from a Italian background, we all love lots of sauce on our pasta...When we received the check, there was a $3.50 charge on it for the little bowl of extra sauce, I bitterly complained, because when I asked for extra sauce, they brought out a tiny bowl just enough to cover two ravoli's, so when she brought out a little larger bowl, she was told to charge the fee. I complained that I never had a charge for that before and if I do, I will never order it again, there is no meat in marinara sauce, how expensive is it to make, not much as I make it myself...The fee was taken off. But I did not leave with a good feeling about it. When you pay $11.95 for ravoli's, you expect some sauce to cover it.

• Visited February 2013
arizona
“To Go Items not Ready”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

On a weekly basis I order items to go. The waitress/host will say it will be ready in 15 min. It is always late - 30 min wait! The soup is good but sometimes the main entrees are undercook.

Visited January 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Soup and Salad Please!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

When you want something satisfying and quick for lunch try the soup and salad. It's always a good choice. Lets not forget the yummy bread sticks and peach tea.

Visited December 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“Relaxing Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a great place to meet with any size group. They can easily accomodate large and small parties. The atmosphere is a bit classier than most restaurants in sierra vista. The staff was friendly and they have free wine tasting which I love. I had the stuffed chicken marsala which was to die for and was stuffed after the salad and breadsticks. We will definitely be returning.

Visited November 2012