Five in our party placed beverage orders: that was the last thing that achieved satisfaction for all.
1. "We're having a bit of a rush," so we waited about 1/2 hour for bread sticks.
2. "We're out of pizza dough...actually, it's all frozen."
3. "We're out of meat sauce...actually it's all frozen." This excuse at 5pm on a Wed.
4. "Our cook erred with one of your meals, so we held them till they were all correct." This, when either 50 or 60 minutes (by my friend's watch...I just cannot recall if he said 50 or 60) have passed twixt placing orders and receiving entrees.
5. Angel hair pasta instead of spaghetti was not satisfactory to my friend who'd clearly ordered spaghetti and meatballs...and, they were not out of spaghetti.
6. My mixed grill, altho tasty, was served at just above room temp...I guess my meal wasn't one they messed up, it was one they held while revamping their other errors.
7. They comp'ed us two meals and free desserts. Out of 4 dessert orders, two were correct!
8. After all this negativism, I will say this much: the salad was crisp and fresh and had a variety wider than just iceberg lettuce; the food quality was decent; the spicy soup I had was zesty altho more salty than I care for.
9. One of the five of us left quite satisfied, having had a hot meal with no mix-ups.