“Stayed at this property 2 nights 4/12-4/14/2014”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a wonderful visit with my wife and granddaughter. Excellent staff and extremely helpful. Very clean and the staff was very polite. As a travel agent I will surely recommend this place to my clients. A+

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
ffi_fhufi_gm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

We are so happy that your stay with us was enjoyable and we would like to thank you for sharing your comments with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and we look forward to having you and your family stay again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

While on a long road trip, we stopped at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Sierra Vista for Superbowl Sunday. We hadn't factored in the time change so by the time we got to the hotel, the game had already started. We were not able to pull the game in on the radio on our way there. In the breakfast room was a sitting area & TV so my husband joined the folks in there who were watching the game while I checked us in. That went fairly quickly & we were up to the room. It was a nice room but the TV was not HD. That was a bit disappointing - as was the wipeout of a game. Our room was clean & had a fridge & microwave. That was handy for our game time snacks & drinks. It had great décor throughout with comfy beds & plush bath towels. The wifi was good. The pool & hot tub looked inviting but we never did make it down to try them out. We ordered pizza delivery & just stayed in. The room was quiet & we got a good night's sleep. The hotel lobby was very nice with a fireplace sitting area. The breakfast room was a bit cramped but the food selections were plentiful. We had the scrambled eggs, turkey sausage patty & English muffins but they had all the usual options. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again the next time we're in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and we are delighted that your stay was enjoyable. We apologize for not having the Superbowl in High Definition for your stay. Our televisions are HD however the HD offerings are limited in our area and we too look forward when we will have more High Definition options for our guests. We appreciate your comments so we can continue to look for ways to improve in the future. We look forward to the next time you can stay with us.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

While I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks, I was told that I could not stay longer than two weeks that I originally planned, but I needed another additional week as a request from my company while on travel. My original stay was booked for two weeks. I went to the desk with only a week left in my stay of the two weeks to inform them that I needed an additional week, to make it three weeks. They (Fairfield Inn & suties Marriott) informed me that they could not accomodate me for the last day of that third week. I had to go down the street to stay at another hotel for my last day of that third week I requested. Additionally, while I stayed there, I was asked almost daily by the cook in the mornings, while eating breakfast, am I leaving today. I continued to tell the cook, no, I am not leaving. And she presented a surprised look everytime. I think I should have known that my experience may have turned out to be less than expected, because when I tried to book my stay for the initial two weeks, someone kept hanging up the phone. However, I was persistant, since I did not have a lot of time to find something within the time my company wanted me to get on the airplane and arrive at Sierra Vista Arizona.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank voowe
ffi_fhufi_gm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us so that we may continue to provide excellent service in the future. In an effort to make you comfortable at our Hotel we sincerely did all we could to accommodate your requests. We were able to honor your original reservation as well as extend it as far as we possibly could which unfortunately was one night shorter than what you needed. In regards to our Breakfast Ambassador she truly had no malice behind her comments. We are encouraged to relate to our guests so we can better know them to provide superior service whenever it is possible. Once again we appreciate you sharing your comments with us and we will continually seek for ways to improve our guests experiences.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I've always enjoyed Fairfield Inns and this one is no exception. New, clean hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Good complimentary breakfast and good Wi-Fi internet. Decent location (though the town of Sierra Vista is in the middle of nowhere. Bed was not the most comfortable but the room was clean, shower was very nice. Easy walk to multiple restaurants. Make sure you ask the front desk for their discount list to local establishments. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sales M, Sales Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

We are so glad you had a pleasant stay while you were here. We strive to give our guests an experience that makes them want to return and we are happy to hear you would stay with us again on any return trips to Sierra Vista. Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The rooms were very clean and nice and the staff was extremely friendly. The location was perfect and near plenty of restaurants and the mall. I will be visiting again when going TDY to Fort Huachuca.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ffi_fhufi_gm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your review. Next time you have your schedule to come to town please feel free to give us a call and we would be happy to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The front desk staff was phenomenal especially will suggestions for places to eat. In many cases, they provided discount coupons to local restaurants. The room was clean and quite. The AC unit really cranked out the cold air. Since this place is only rated 2-3 stars, I was not expecting to have such a wonderful stay. They really provided the Marriott experience I've had at pricier hotels in the Marriott portfolio.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori_T22
ffi_fhufi_gm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. We do our best to live up to the Marriott Standards and we have been working hard to give an experience that makes you want to return. We strive to provide quality service to all of our guests and the cleanliness you would expect from a Marriott. We hope that you will be able to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Friendly, fast check in. Convenient location. Clean, new room. Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner. Coffee, micro, fridge. Great breakfast- well stocked. Close to restaurants and activities. 1/2 hour to Bisbee- queen copper mine tour.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for the great rating; it is our goal to provide clean rooms and quality amenities so that you can have success with your stay. We hope you will visit us next time you are in Sierra Vista.