Fairfield Inn & Suites Sierra Vista
$109
Garden Place Suites(Sierra Vista)
$100
$85
$89
Hampton.com
Sierra Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$74
$66
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$108
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$99
Gateway Studio Suites(Sierra Vista)
$85
$72
Days Inn by Wyndham Sierra Vista(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$59
$119
TownePlace Suites
Sierra Vista Extended Stay(Sierra Vista)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
All reviewsfront deskcouple monthsmall across the streetapplebee's restaurantfree wifi and breakfastexpress checkoutok corraljack in the boxtexas roadhousethe staff was extremely friendlystayed at this hotel recentlywithin easy walking distancehotel is locatedrestaurants and shopsheated outdoor poolparking lotnice clean hotel
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed here the night before our early Kartchner Caverns tour. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the hotel is quite clean. We had a room with a kitchenette and fridge, also very clean. We were close enough to take a quick trip to Bisbee for happy hour (about 1/2-hour away), and explored the Sierra Vista area for dinner when we returned. The hotel was not too far from Kartchner, so we could take advantage of the free breakfast buffet (pretty nice offereings) before leaving the hotel. I would recommend this hotel in Sierra Vista.

Room Tip: Get something on a high floor, away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here one night recently, when business brought us into town. This hotel was quiet, well kept up, sparkly clean and our king room met all my expectations for comfort, cleanliness and privacy. The morning breakfast was complimentary and displayed quite a nice variety of choices. The breakfast attendant was smiley and helpful. The attendant at the front desk when we checked in the night before was also gracious, professional and accommodating. I would most definitely stay at this Fairfield again.

Room Tip: This hotel is located adjacent to the SV mall, in a large lot with ample parking. Our room on the northwest side was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

A very nice hotel. The rooms are large, and have both a micro and frig. The room, bathroom, and linens were very clean, and the bed was very confortable. The lounge is great for watching TV or playing games. Their continental breakfast has everything from fruit and yogurt to microwaveable breakfast sandwiches plus the regular cereal/bagels/waffles etc. Fortunately we got a group rate for our stay. The value rating is based on the rack rate we were initially quoted, which was very pricy.

Room Tip: We had some traffic noise, the room on the mall side may be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank redhead3855
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody; my room was spacious and the staff was very friendly (especially the lady working in the breakfast area!). Seems to be pretty popular as well as when my 2 week business trip turned into 3 weeks, they weren't able to extend my stay and I had to go to another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The hotel staff here were very friendly and helpful during my two-week stay here. I had a contract that had me leaving each morning well-before the announced breakfast hour. Without our asking, the management noticed a number of us leaving so early each morning and bumped up breakfast prep a full hour. What a pleasant surprise. My room was always cared for very well. The hot-tub and pool area were well-maintained and the water balanced (a feature many hotels neglect but not here). Nice towels available poolside. Last but not least was the Internet speed and reliability ... exceptionally good and fast ... much better than the hotel that I stayed in in Carlisle, PA. Next door to this pleasant hotel is Applebee's. Many other restaurants a short drive.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor as they are the most quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business