“good icecream”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coldstone Creamery
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Everytime I go, there is a long wait since they are always understaffed but the quality of the icecream is great. They have icecream cakes and cupcakes, as well. There are only a few spots to sit so I usually order to take home.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I placed an order online and paid for a dozen cupcakes a week in advance, and the store called to say they could not make more cupcakes, but they did have 6 already made ones I could buy...So...they can't make 6 more in a WEEK? But they did offer to replace the 6 missing cupcakes with ice cream sandwiches, so I was ok with it. A week later when I went to the store to pick up the cupcakes, and the only employee there couldn't find them, and even insinuated that I was making up the order. When I asked if the order number would help, he said it wouldn't make a difference, I'd have to talk to the manager, who wouldn't be in until 11am the next day. I explained that I needed the cupcakes at 9AM the next day, and he indicated that he couldn't do anything, and that I would be lucky to get a refund.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Loved the chocolate peanut butter cup! Staff disappears after the crowd is served, so you get the place to yourself.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Don't trust this surly evil looking owner. Doesn't want to live up to Colkdstone promotions and coupons.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I took my children here and we really enjoyed the ice cream choices. The staff was friendly and the ice cream was incredible. If you haven't been to this ice cream store yet it should be on your list to try. They have waffle cones that are dipped in chocolate and so many unique ice cream flavors with several toppings.