“long wait for food”

IHop
Ranked #36 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gilbert, Arizona
“long wait for food”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had a friendly waiter which was the highlight of the dinner. We waited forever for our food. At the end while paying the cashier asked if everything was ok and I commented on the wait. He told me he was sorry and it was due to one cook being on duty on a Saturday night! So to the managers/owners of this place, GET TWO COOKS! We will not be returning to this IHOP for some time. Will be looking for positive comments here and then perhaps give it another try.

Visited February 2014

Arizona
“Ihop”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went around ten A.M, on a Wednesday. At first, there were only a few tables. We were seated in a row with many others while the rest of the place seemed empty. That changed in a half hour or so.

The waitress was spot on for the most part. We got everything we ordered, she was pleasant and helpful. The food was alright, the usual for Ihop. The egg nog pancakes return, though a lot more rich than I recall. The bacon was undercooked and the specialty coffee was not all my husband had hoped. He ended up abandoning it and drinking regular coffee. It has been hard to get the pot refilled every time I have been there.

• Visited November 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Im not sure what happened here? Disappointed..”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

What happened IHOP! Normally like this place but today I was very disappointed. Customer service was great got my drink order and meal order right away. I had ordered Mozzarella sticks for an appetizer they came out promptly but when I go to take a bite its cold like ice actually. They got sent back and a few minutes later our food comes out and then the new mozzarella sticks. So much for the appetizer. Brush it off tho whatever at least they were cooked all the way this time. So my wife and I start eating our meals. She had got hash browns with her order which were barley warm, she just pushed them aside. I ordered crispy bacon when it was brought out it looked great I couldn't wait to eat it but guess what it was also cold not warm but cold. I was done and didn't want to wait for any food to be remade and served. We ended up just paying for the food that was cooked, which tasted good. I will not be going back there for some time.

• Visited October 2013
Sierra Vista, AZ
“Favorite breakfast place!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ample servings of breakfast at a great price. The staff has always been friendly and fast - and very helpful. Prices are good also.

Visited August 2013
“Love the food, horrible waiters.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The waiters are bumbling idiots, me and my girlfriend went here and the waiter asked "do you need anything I'm gunna head to the gas station" are you kidding? he's over there tripping on his own feet, giving our drinks to the wrong table, then complains about his shift while we leave. the second time there was a waitress who aszbked what I had for a refill, I said lemonade but she brings back water, so she takes it back and comes back with...Water. worst staff ever.

• Visited July 2013