“Im not sure what happened here? Disappointed..”
Review of IHop

IHop
Ranked #39 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Im not sure what happened here? Disappointed..”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

What happened IHOP! Normally like this place but today I was very disappointed. Customer service was great got my drink order and meal order right away. I had ordered Mozzarella sticks for an appetizer they came out promptly but when I go to take a bite its cold like ice actually. They got sent back and a few minutes later our food comes out and then the new mozzarella sticks. So much for the appetizer. Brush it off tho whatever at least they were cooked all the way this time. So my wife and I start eating our meals. She had got hash browns with her order which were barley warm, she just pushed them aside. I ordered crispy bacon when it was brought out it looked great I couldn't wait to eat it but guess what it was also cold not warm but cold. I was done and didn't want to wait for any food to be remade and served. We ended up just paying for the food that was cooked, which tasted good. I will not be going back there for some time.

• Visited October 2013

Sierra Vista, AZ
“Favorite breakfast place!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ample servings of breakfast at a great price. The staff has always been friendly and fast - and very helpful. Prices are good also.

Visited August 2013
“Love the food, horrible waiters.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The waiters are bumbling idiots, me and my girlfriend went here and the waiter asked "do you need anything I'm gunna head to the gas station" are you kidding? he's over there tripping on his own feet, giving our drinks to the wrong table, then complains about his shift while we leave. the second time there was a waitress who aszbked what I had for a refill, I said lemonade but she brings back water, so she takes it back and comes back with...Water. worst staff ever.

• Visited July 2013
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“IHOP”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Always a good value for your money. Service was fast. Not sure if the cashier made a mistake, but she didn't give me correct change - shorted me several dollars. But when I pointed it out she made the change right.

Visited July 2013
“Unbelievable!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

For the first time in my life, I can say that out of all the visits to I-Hop that I've been too, this one is by far the worst establishment. The service was Terrible due to lack of attention, politeness, and possibly some prejudice attitudes. I don't like to get on my soap box about being a service member and Latino at the same time. I felt like I was being treated like a second class citizen and no respect only because I'm from Mexican decent, considering that I served 11 years in this nations proud military. I noticed how all the other races with the exception of mine, were treated better. I waited for 15 min to be served and when asked to be served I was exaggeratedly served and exesive amount of cream but no sugar for my coffee and was never asked again if I needed anything else. Anyone who visits sierra vista Arizona, I highly implore you not to even consider coming to this establishment.

• Visited July 2013