“Favorite breakfast place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ample servings of breakfast at a great price. The staff has always been friendly and fast - and very helpful. Prices are good also.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The waiters are bumbling idiots, me and my girlfriend went here and the waiter asked "do you need anything I'm gunna head to the gas station" are you kidding? he's over there tripping on his own feet, giving our drinks to the wrong table, then complains about his shift while we leave. the second time there was a waitress who aszbked what I had for a refill, I said lemonade but she brings back water, so she takes it back and comes back with...Water. worst staff ever.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Always a good value for your money. Service was fast. Not sure if the cashier made a mistake, but she didn't give me correct change - shorted me several dollars. But when I pointed it out she made the change right.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

For the first time in my life, I can say that out of all the visits to I-Hop that I've been too, this one is by far the worst establishment. The service was Terrible due to lack of attention, politeness, and possibly some prejudice attitudes. I don't like to get on my soap box about being a service member and Latino at the same time. I felt like I was being treated like a second class citizen and no respect only because I'm from Mexican decent, considering that I served 11 years in this nations proud military. I noticed how all the other races with the exception of mine, were treated better. I waited for 15 min to be served and when asked to be served I was exaggeratedly served and exesive amount of cream but no sugar for my coffee and was never asked again if I needed anything else. Anyone who visits sierra vista Arizona, I highly implore you not to even consider coming to this establishment.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We used to eat at IHOPs when we traveled because we didn't have one. Now we can have those special breakfasts they serve right here in our town.