“IHOP”

Dining options: Breakfast
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“IHOP”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Always a good value for your money. Service was fast. Not sure if the cashier made a mistake, but she didn't give me correct change - shorted me several dollars. But when I pointed it out she made the change right.

Visited July 2013

“Unbelievable!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

For the first time in my life, I can say that out of all the visits to I-Hop that I've been too, this one is by far the worst establishment. The service was Terrible due to lack of attention, politeness, and possibly some prejudice attitudes. I don't like to get on my soap box about being a service member and Latino at the same time. I felt like I was being treated like a second class citizen and no respect only because I'm from Mexican decent, considering that I served 11 years in this nations proud military. I noticed how all the other races with the exception of mine, were treated better. I waited for 15 min to be served and when asked to be served I was exaggeratedly served and exesive amount of cream but no sugar for my coffee and was never asked again if I needed anything else. Anyone who visits sierra vista Arizona, I highly implore you not to even consider coming to this establishment.

• Visited July 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“We Finally Have One in Town”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We used to eat at IHOPs when we traveled because we didn't have one. Now we can have those special breakfasts they serve right here in our town.

Visited May 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Don't go here!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We placed our name on the waiting list and waited about 20 minutes. we started to notice that other people that just walked in with the same number of people got to sit down immedietly. We asked the hostess if we were next and they said that they called our name and no one answered. I told them BS and we were sitting right in front of her the whole time and not once did they call our name. Service was poor. Took a long time to place our order and even longer to get our food. The staff here is very inexperienced and doesn't have the proper customer service training.

• Visited May 2013
Hereford, Arizona
“Ongoing Problems”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We (4 of us) ate there 3 times before we gave up on the place. There were problems on getting food out of the kitchen each time we ate there: long waits and inaccurate orders. The waitress explained they were training new cooks. We never saw any indication that there was a manager on the premesis and there was total indifference by the staff.

Visited February 2013