“Overall Bad Experience”

IHop
Ranked #38 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“Overall Bad Experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is the second time I've had a bad experience here but I am only going to tell about my most recent visit.

I ordered oatmeal and eggs and a friend ordered eggs. It took us 45 minutes to get my oatmeal and my friends eggs...my eggs weren't brought out. There were only about 4 or 5 other tables in the restaurant so they weren't busy. When they brought my oatmeal it was missing the nuts that I ordered it with. They could have told me before making it to make sure I still wanted it. My friends eggs were also VERY dry and rubbery.

We ate our meals and about 10 minutes after we finished the server brought out my eggs. Really?

There was a wait to pay for our meal at the front desk as well. No one was even checking people out or seating anyone!

What a terrible experience!

• Visited March 2013

“Frozen food...for breakfast?”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Food was cold, berries FROZEN! My friend had to send her breakfast back and ordered something else but when it came it also had frozed berries! Breakfast is best warm or even hot...or maybe that is just me!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank skaplan1
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Love the harvest grain pancakes!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We enjoy going for a Saturday breakfast. The servings are large so my husband and I usually share the Colorado Omelett. It's delicious. We also get a side of Harvest Grain pancakes that are very good too. If you haven't tried them, you need to :)

Visited December 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Nice now that the crouds are gone”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Finally got in to try out the local IHOP. Nice place with nice folks working there. It was a bit busy but I was tended to promptly and ordered the suggested limited time menu item. Mmmm good!
Coffee was always full and someone got a nice tip for the great service!

Visited September 2012
Hereford, AZ
“Don't know if the food was good because we never got it.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The restaurant was fairly busy on a Saturday, so we don't fuss a bit of a wait. We were seated after about 10 minutes, and the server came by about 5 minutes later. That's the highlights. After sitting and waiting for over an hour, I watched the tables around me empty and refill and empty again three times, and yet we still had no food. I asked several times, no food. I pointed out that the table next to us had people who were eating, and were the THIRD set of customers at that table. Obviously the kitchen was functioning. I ask for the manager. She wanders by another 10 minutes later. By this time my young kids are bawling, they're so hungry. The manager says she'll check on our order, and never came back. We left, and we warned all the customers still waiting outside that we'd been there over an hour and still no food. We then went down the street to the Hiway 92 Cafe, which we've been to many times before and always enjoyed. The waitress there laughed and said we were the third people to arrive that day with the same complaint. She said they were worried at first about IHOP taking their business, but instead it was driving business to them. She served us and we had food in 10 minutes. IHOP, never again.

• Visited August 2012