“Hit and Miss for Us”

Cuisines: American
Tucson, Arizona
“Hit and Miss for Us”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Had breakfast there yesterday and it was just OK. Wife ordered French toast and it was overloaded with cinnamon to the point that she had to scrape it off. I ordered the Chipped beef over hash browns and it was good.

• Visited April 2014

Yuma, Arizona
“Walked out the door”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Great looking restaurant. Too bad there was only 1 seriously overworked waitress/cashier/phone order taker/coffee maker...... Finally got coffee after 15+ minutes. Waited 8 more minutes but there was no sign that she'd be back at our table any time soon. So we left.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Jeanne A
Hereford, Arizona
“Old time diner”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great looking diner in a less than perfect location. Just like a diner from the 50's, but on a frontage road, so a little hard to get to. Food and service is great, I will admit I only had breakfast there.

Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Long Wait with a side helping of Hair”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

The place was not busy for a Saturday morning breakfast yet it still took 35 minutes to come out to our table. To top it off, my hash browns had a lovely peice of hair attached them. The cooks need to wear hair nets. Not going back there.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank vbaez6
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Very Good Food And Service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My Wife, Friends, And I Went To Papa's On A Sunday After Church. The Food And Service Was Excellent. I Had A Large Double Cheeseburger And It Was Great. I Do Not Remember What My Wife And Friends Had But They All Said That They Enjoyed What They Had Also. This Diner Has Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Selections/Options So Everyone Has The Option To Eat The Type Of Meal That They May Want With Good Varieties. Papa's Has The Atmosphere Of An Old 50s Route 66 Diner. The Restaurant Is Very Clean And So Are The Bathrooms. Our Server And Her Assistant Were Very Attentive. The Owner Is Also Very Nice, Greets Guests, And Observes That All Is Going Well. We All Agreed That We Would All Like To Return Here Again To Eat.

• Visited October 2013