“Excellent sushi in an unexpected location”

Hana Tokyo Hibachi Sushi & Bar
Ranked #25 of 134 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hana Tokyo Restaurant & Bar has been serving up delicious Japanese cuisine, including sushi, to the needs of Sierra Vista, Arizona, consumers for years. The menu of Hana Tokyo Restaurant & Bar offers diners comprehensive Hibachi, Sushi, and general Japanese meal selections ranging from the traditional to the innovative.
Arizona
“Excellent sushi in an unexpected location”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Don't let then outside of the building fool you...this place has some of the best sushi I've had anywhere. Fresh, generous portions. The spicy tuna roll and and tuna/yellowtail rolls were fantastic! Even the iced green tea had richer, truer green tea flavors than I've had at other restaurants. Fast service, friendly sushi chefs (I sat at the sushi bar), and a short walk from my hotel, the Quality Inn. This restaurant is worth the trip to Sierra Vista. I am looking forward to taking family and friends there soon. If you have a taste for sushi while in Cochise County, this is your place.

“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A bit pricey but tasty. My husband got the katsu which was a bit dry. I got the sashimi platter which had a variety of raw fish. The waiter was attentive. Loved the authentic decor. Not sure if we'd return again.

Visited October 2012
Tucson
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprisingly good and within 100 feet of our Hotel.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The service was excellent and all four of us liked what we ordered. Will return the next time we are in the area.

Visited October 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Decent 'Japanese' Food in Sierra Vista”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Best place for sushi in the area. Habatchi is alright too. I would talk about the after hours of this place as it used to be a bar/karaoke hangout, but now I am not sure if it still offers these services.

Visited September 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good Food, Staff A Little Slow”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This place was recommended by the hotel I stayed at when I said I was looking for sushi. I had some of their sashimi and a few rolls, and all was very good. The atmosphere is a little stark, and the service a little slow (they were however very busy and I saw what I later learned was the owner helping out). Overall, a good place to eat and the price was reasonable.

Visited September 2012