“Travelodge, Sierra Vista, AZ Oct. 2012”

Knights Inn Sierra Vista
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
A TripAdvisor Member
“Travelodge, Sierra Vista, AZ Oct. 2012”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Needed a place to stay for HellDorado Days which was happening in Tombstone about 20 minutes away. This motel offered the amenities we wanted and online appearance seemed OK. Price is very reasonable compared to others and you get what you pay for.
Room is basic, but relatively clean. Beds were double size but were represented as queens...not too good for two people in one bed. Wireless internet was relatively poor, good for email only if you could keep the connection. Continental breakfast was minimal, but Ok. This room is good for a one night stay for someone that needs a night's rest and is price conscious. For myself, I will stay elsewhere next time as I prefer more luxury and comfort in addition to better internet service, thus my average rating.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Easy access, and tucked away from the traffic noise. We stayed here for 2 nights. Beds were great, we sleep like babys and didnt hear any traffic noise whatsoever. Perfectly located in downtown. Easy access to Tombstone and Bisbee. We spent a day in Tombstone, then another in Bisbee, It was great to have this place to come home to at the end of each night. We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LAS VEGAS
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The price I got was great. I had a room with 2 double beds, there isn't much room to walk around especially when you have dogs with you. There was a slight odor but it went away after I was there a bit. I did run into a problem with my dogs opening the door and getting out while I was gone but the staff there were amazing and they got them back in my room for me before animal control got them. The location of the hotel was great for what I was there for. Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay and if I ever needed to go back there I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

MESA
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is an old Super 8 that showed its age. Travelodge is trying to clean it up and make it look good. The rooms were nice, however the bathrooms need help. The shower drain was horrible you got a bath and shower all in one.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

#3 of 22 in Sierra Vista
Days Inn Sierra Vista
Days Inn Sierra Vista
#5 of 22 in Sierra Vista

Been to Knights Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Sierra Vista

Property: Knights Inn Sierra Vista
Address: 201 W Fry Blvd, Sierra Vista, AZ 85635-1731 (Formerly Travelodge Inn and Suites Sierra Vista)
Location: United States > Arizona > Sierra Vista
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Sierra Vista 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Knights Inn Sierra Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.