“Great Sirloin”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Hillsboro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sirloin”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Tenderloin/Filet Mignon is usually my steak of choice, but I thought I'd try the sirloin instead. The steaks were excellent on both recent visits, service was good... even though they were busy, and side dishes were good too. We'll be back

Visited February 2013

Sierra Vista, Arizona, United States
“Amazing food for the price!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place is a great value! The prices are reasonable yet the taste is great and portions are generous. Our server was knowledgeable and informed us that almost everything on the menu is made from scratch. My husband was able to go to the meat cutter and pick out his own ribeye. Our steaks came out perfectly cooked and the sides were great. We had to take some home because we were nearly filled up on the free rolls and peanuts. Great food, service, and value.

Visited December 2012
Sierra Vista, AZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had to take it home”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Absolute chaos - customers and servers screaming to be heard. Couldn't eat my meal - asked for 'doggy bag' to take meal home. Manager stopped by to ask how we were enjoying ourselves. I said: "I hate your restaurant and I will never come here again." He just blinked, said 'OK' and walked away. Didn't ask what he could do to fix it, or even offer a soft drink refill.

• Visited May 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“You know it...it's consistent”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

It was a good value and convenient. Service was competent. It's a chain place, so you know the drill.

Visited November 2012
Tempe, Arizona
“Deserved Better”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Wish I would have went to this Roadhouse the same day as the last reviewer. Great music (it should be loud, it is a roadhouse) and happy diners when I arrived. Food was great, but the service was not very good and becuase the server did not know the menu, so my food was not served as ordered. It also seemed everytime I asked for something, I was bothering my server. I do not think I asked for too much -- delicious flavored butter 10 minutes after the bread was served and a glass of water with lemon. Glad I live in Phoenix, I will go back to my TR at home, but not to this location.

• Visited November 2012