“A fun place to eat.”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Sierra Vista
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Hereford, Arizona
“A fun place to eat.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is always good and the service usually good also. Its a bit noisy but always an enjoyable experience.

Visited May 2012

Vicenza, Italy
“Always good”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The steak was cooked just as I ordered and tasted great! I always love the bread and butter offered and the version of the blooming onion is yummy! The wait staff was very friendly and made sure we were enjoying our meal.

Visited September 2011
Tucson, Arizona
“Delectable food and commendable service”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband took me to the Texas Roadhouse for Mother's day this year. I have eaten at one in Tucson and liked the food. I was pleasantly surprised by this one; a special Mother's day menu was available for $8.45, but we missed it as it was good only until 6:00 pm. Nonetheless we had a great a la carte order which included great steak and off the bone baby back ribs.

I ordered my steak well done with mushrooms and onions on the top, baked potatoes with sour cream and butter. My plate came with a side of Caesar salad, which was delicious. It was the best plate of food I have eaten all year. Mark ordered his steak medium rare, while Desire had the baby back ribs off the bone.

Mark ordered beer; Dos Equis, I had water and Desire had coke. All was less than $50 for the three of us. Service was great, our waited was experienced and articulate. He never asked us twice for any of the orders he took and was swift with delivery.

What I did not like was the loud music, it was hard to have a decent conversation over dinner.

• Visited May 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Very good for a chain resturant”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Good food, excellent service. Our favorite of the chain resturants. Good deals.

Visited March 2012
Sierra Vista,
“Standard restaurant chain”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I found that this chain is in line with others. The food is okay, service has always been good. It's noisy and I'm not big on chains but if one wants to be assured - it meets the standard of the chain.

Visited April 2012