“Enjoy” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Sgt. Bluff, United States
“Enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Stayed w/ 6 family members in 2 rooms and we enjoyed all the perks. Though we were unable to get adjacent rooms we were close enough to be comfortable. We all used the pool/hot tub and ate their breakfast every day! We will enjoy visiting again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Eileen B
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Hello Eileen B! Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. I do appreciate your kind words about the property and will pass them along to the team at our daily meeting. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us! Travel safely!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chandler, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We have stayed at the Sierra Vista Hampton a number of times and will be back. The beds are comfortable and we enjoy the convenience of the breakfast. The in room refrigerators and microwaves are additional nice features when away from home.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Janice S
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Hello Janice S! I really appreciate the time you took to write a review and am pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyabel stay! My team and I do take pride in the fact that you have trusted us to be your 'home away from home' while you are in this area and I hope that we see you again soon!
Schertz, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Reserved two rooms with king beds for business trip to Sierra Vista months in advance. Upon arrival we were told that they only had rooms with queen beds. Rooms we got were small corner rooms with one queen bed, for the same govt. rate that we booked the king rooms for. While small, the rooms included a fridge and walk-in shower. In addition to standard complimentary breakfast, the hotel offered a light meal and drinks Mon through Weds. The fitness room was under construction so we received passes to a racquetball club around the corner. It was nice to catch a Zumba class while on the road. Overall, the stay wasn't bad, despite the small room.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hi Rose M! Thank you for staying with us and I do apologize for any issue that you had with the size of your room. I do appreciate the other details you pointed out and I will be sure to share them with my team at our daily meeting. Travel safely and I do hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Peoria, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nice hotel, great customer service! Evelyn will make sure your breakfast is nice and the people at the counter make sure your satisfied with your stay. They just got a new workout facility, have everything but pull down/universal machine but they do have free weights and a treadmill and elliptical. This is my favorite hotel in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank john t
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Hello john t! Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to write a review. I know my team will be pleased to hear that they made such a positive impression and that you enjoyed our amenities. We do appreciate your loyalty and hope that we see you again soon in Sierra Vista!
Tucson, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our family visits Sierra Vista at least once a year. We chose Hampton Inn because we are Hilton Honors members. We liked the location and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only time we stay in a different hotel is when the Hampton is full.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Hello Neil W! Thank you for staying with us again! I know my team will be pleased to hear the kind words about your stay and will want me to pass along a "please visit us again soon!" We are always looking to improve, so please let us know if you have ideas or suggestions for us. All the best to you and your family - travel safe!
Tempe, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Over all this is a wonderful hotel, the cleaners missed the leftover food in the fridge and when I reported it I was looked after wonderfuly, breakfast staff where there making sure everyone where happy and the front desk staff where very helpfull I will go back there again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Hello Gavin H! Thank you for staying with us! I do apologize for the issue you encountered with the food in the refrigerator and I do appreciate that you afforded us an opportunity to correct our oversight with such a generous attitude. I will share your feedback with my team and I know they will want to pass along a 'Thank You' from them also. I do hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Sierra Vista AZ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel is a great place to stay. Clean quiet rooms, and the staff made it a joy to be there. I really can't say enough about the staff.. They made sure there aaas always fresh coffee and tea in the lobby, as well as snacks and goodies through out the day. They also provided insight into the area and places to go and see. While Sierra Vista has a lot of hotels, this is one of the best in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Hi Kurt B! Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to write a review! Your kind words are very much appreciated and I will pass them along directly to my team at our daily meeting. We do work hard to ensure that every guest feels truly welcomed and at home and I am pleased to know that we made such a postive impression. Please let us know if you have any ideas for improvement. Travel safe!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
No photo provided
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#4 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!