“I have visited this city..” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Sierra Vista
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
GreenLeadersSilver level
san digo ca, United States
“I have visited this city..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

It is in a great location. the rooms are nice. the people are totally nice. over all...GREAT,I had 2 kids in the room and played like kids do and was kind of worried. NO calls to the room. The pool/spa was great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Shava R
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Hi Shava R! I appreciate that you took some time to share your experience with us and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do want every guest to feel welcome and at home - my team will be excited to hear that your family visit went well. Travel safe and I hope we see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Alpine, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

The lady who works in the breakfast room is an absolute jewel. Whatever you guys are paying her, you need to bump it up a bit. When I arrived, breakfast was over but she was singing as she restocked everything. She obviously enjoys her job. She also took very good care of us the following morning at breakfast.

We arrived sooner than expected and we asked for and were given an early check in. THANK YOU! Being able to relax before we took care of business really took the edge off. The reservation was exactly what we asked for.

When I travel, I prefer Hampton Inns because their beds are normally better than others, giving you a "better than home" experience. I didn't get that feeling here, although the bed was of decent quality. It just didn't have the "wow factor."

The shower was a disappointment. It was like the water just kind of fell on you, lacking pressure. It was plenty hot though. The inside handle on the shower door, while not meant to be a safety grip, was loose (reported to maintenance). If someone slipped in that shower, grabbing the door handle would prove to be not a good thing. If memory serves, this was Room 115.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ray H
Hello Ray H! I really appreciate that you took the time to applaud Evelyn for her positive attitude and service. I will pass your kind words along to her directly. I do apologize for the issue you experienced with the water pressure and the shower door and I will ensure that those issues are addressed. Please let me know if you have any other ideas for us - travel safe!
West Dundee, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was not impressed or disgusted. The internet was unusable and the hotel ran out of coffee at breakfast to which they had no solution. I would not stay there again with other options in the area but the hotel is not "bad" per se. Just not a great value for the money with other options available close by.

1 Thank Christopher K
Hi Christopher K! Thank you for the time you took to write a review - I do apologize for the issue with the coffee at breakfast and I agree that a more prompt solution should have been provided. I already have spoken to my team about that and believe they have a better action plan in place. I do hope that we have an opportunity to regain your confidence!
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hotel understands what most businesses in the US have forgotten...excellent customer service. I was shocked at the level of service they provide and the positive manner in which they provide it. I highly recommend staying at this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Hello Bryan C! Thank you very much for the kind words in your review and I am very happy that our team impressed you with their service! We do want all of our guests to feel truly welcome and at home, and I appreciate that you recognized our efforts. I hope that all the aspects of your stay exceeded your expectations and that we are able to provide a 'home away from home' for you again. Please travel safely!
Sierra Vista, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

My stay at the Hampton Inn at Sierra Vista, AZ was nothing but pleasant from start to finish. I was in town for a few days and wanted a relaxing environment to relax in before launching myself into visiting my entire family. Check in was easy and fast, my room was easily located, comfortable and clean. No complaints!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Emily D! I really appreciate that you shared your experience with us and that you took the time to point out how well your stay went. I know my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here! I am always looking for suggestions, so if you have any, please feel free to contact me at the hotel anytime. Travel safe and I hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Hotel looked new, very clean, and nicely decorated. When I checked in and went into my room, there was a basket filled with snacks, bottled water, and a personalized note welcoming me to the hotel. The indoor pool and hot tub were also very nice...plenty of towels, good temperature. I stayed in a total of three Hampton Inns in the past 30 days due to some personal and work travel and this was the best one. The free breakfast had everything you could think of, from fresh fruit to a waffle maker.

My only complaint is that the pillows were too soft for my liking. I kept forgetting to ask for different ones, but they were so accomodating in every other regard, I'm sure they could've helped me out there if I'd asked.

This will now be the only hotel I will stay at in Sierra Vista.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 209 and never heard any other person until I got to the lobby.
1 Thank MM051982
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Hi MM051982! Thank you very much for taking some time to review your experience with us in Sierra Vista. I do appreciate your very kind words and I know my team will be pleased when they read your comments at our daily staff meeting. Exceeding expectations in our goal and if there is anything we can ever do to provide that 'extra touch' for you (including those different pillows:), please do not hesitate to ask! I do hope we see you again soon in Sierra Vista - travel safe!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

The rooms were very clean along with the pool area. Not the best beds as far as comfort goes. We stayed two nights. What made our stay great is the older lady that worked the kitchen at breakfast time. She was quite busy but always made my family feel like hers. I watch her while my family ate and she did that with everyone. I missed Diamond level by a couple stays. I say that to say that I stay at a LOT of different Hilton hotels through the country and the kitchen lady is by far the best I have ever seen.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Hello Michael P! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the comments you included with your review. I do apologize that you found the bed quality lacking in regard to comfort and I would be happy to discuss the details with you anytime. I appreciate that you took the time to point out the outstanding level of service provided by Mary, who certainly is an example for all of us to learn from in regard to providing warm and personal service to all. Please let me know if you have any other ideas for us - Happy New Year and I hope we see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
No photo provided
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#4 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!