“Great Place”

Hampton Inn Sierra Vista
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was a wonderful hotel experience. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Kudos to all of the staff...The room was clean and neat. The hotel internet was working properly and was easy to access. Thanks again...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Hello Vernon D! I really appreciate that you wrote a review about your positive experience with us in Sierra Vista. I will pass along your kudos to our team today at our daily meeting. Thank you for pointing out our clean rooms and the ease of use with our wireless Internet service! Travel safe and I hope we see you soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Sierra Vista

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Sierra Vista hotel on Sep-Oct 2013. The experience was excellent. We certainly are regular customers of the Hampton Inn throughout USA. The Staff was very respectful and helpful, those at the reception desk, those at the breakfast support, and those working on the other jobs at the hotel. We would certainly recommend the Hampton Inn hotels. We have had always good experiences.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi A TripAdvisor Member! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us in Sierra Vista! I will pass along your kind words to our team at the daily meeting, and I know they will be happy to hear that you recognized their high level of service and friendliness, which we take great pride in. It is great to know that we made a positive impression and I thank you for being a regular patron of the Hampton Inn brand. I do hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista - travel safe!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

When we tried to check in friday afternoon, the guy at the desk made us wait an hour and a half to check in. We had arrived early at 1:30pm and know your check in was at 3p but dont tell me you were fully booked. making a customer wait for 1.5 hrs is not cool. He couldve allowed us to get to our room. Room bathroom smelled off cigarette smoke. The bed was one of the most uncomfortable I have ever slept or tried to sleep on. Staff were friendly but we always had to ask for things. like the pool area wasnt open on time, we had to ask for it to be opened. Also we swam and then there was no fresh towels in the pool, again we had to ask. The only brightness in our stay was Esther the breakfast worker. What a bright light she is! Not worth what we paid. I will go back to the hotel right at the entrance to fort huachuca. Their rooms are better, have the same amenities, and they are $55/night. What is the 100% satisfaction guarantee?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert R

Hi RobertR! I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write a review and I sincerely apologize for the issues that you encountered. We have very high standards for ourselves and we certainly feel short of them in this instance. We pulled all of the staff members together and had them read your review and discuss what we could have done better. If you contact the hotel directly our GSM will be happy to invoke our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on your behalf. I have already had the specific issues you noted addressed and I am always willing to discuss your concerns personally. I do hope we have the opportunity to regain your confidence in the future!

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Really nice personnel work at this location. Coffee in the morning was great. The chocolate chip cookies were nice touch in the afternoon. Managers specials (free finger food during the week) was a nice touch. Breakfast was good. Fresh fruit was great. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Hello seamac66! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and I do appreciate the kind words. We do take pride in our clean room and comfortable beds and I will pass along your satisfaction to our team, who will appreciate that you recognized their efforts. Please let me know if you have any ideas for us and I hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I recently spent two nights at this Hampton Inn. The Inn was very clean, the staff was helpful and friendly. The free breakfast buffet was well stocked with a good variety of breakfast foods and a very friendly hostess. Each afternoon you can find warm cookies and a pitcher of milk in the lobby for a quick pick me up.
The Inn is convenient if your visiting the San Pedro Riparian Center, Fort Huachuca, Bisbee or Tombstone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Hi chellfgott! I really appreciate that you shared your experience in Sierra Vista and am happy that your stay went well! My team and I want every guest to feel at home while they are with us and it sounds as though we were able to do so during your stay. Thank you for the kind words about our team, the hotel cleanliness and our food service. I hope that you enjoyed the area as it sounds like you saw many of the unique features and attractions in this part of Arizona. Travel safely and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very Comfortable beds and the shower was a Godsend. TV was nice and the decor was lovely. The Front Desk Agent was helpful and friendle as was the attendant at Breakfast. In all a great stay and I look forward to my next stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Spencer H! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us! I appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to my team at our daily staff meeting. I am happy that the decor met your expectations and that your stay was pleasant. I hope that we see you again soon in Sierra Vista!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very comfortable. The facility was clean and well-maintained and the staff was constantly asking if there was anything I needed or how they could make my stay better. The breakfast was very good but, even so, the staff told me if I didn't see what I wanted to just let them know.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hello Daniel P! I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and to point out the positive impressions from your stay. I know that my team will be pleased to hear that they had a memorable impact on your visit. We do strive for complete guest satisfaction and work hard on improving in any ways that we can. If you have any ideas or suggestions for us, please let me know! Travel safely and I hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#8 of 22 in Sierra Vista

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!