“Enjoyable stay!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Enjoyable stay!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Perfect location for visiting the nearby Fort. Close to Bisbee and Tombstone. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. My room was clean and comfortable. The ladies at the morning breakfast made certain that guests had everything that they needed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Hi adonner816! Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of your experience with us! I really appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to the team at our daily meeting. I am happy that you found our team members friendly, the rooms clean and that our breakfast hostesses took good care of you. I hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The facilities and amenities are excellent, and breakfast is also very good. I had a room with a musty smell to it but fortunately it went away with a lower a/c setting. They did, however, give me an incorrect business rate that forced me to move out of the hotel. Otherwise, I do recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Hi TripAdvisor Member and thank you for taking some time to share your thoughts about the stay you had with us in Sierra Vista! I do apologize for the musty smell you encountered in your room and I will initiate some corrective action so that this issue does not repeat itself. I do understand your concern about the rate issue you encountered and would be happy to speak with you about that at anytime. Thank you for your kind words in regard to our facilities and amenities and I will share your complete review with my team at our daily meeting. I do hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This hotel rates below average for Hilton properties due reason stated on previous page. The Managers reception was to last 11/2 hours. The food ran out in the first 15 minutes. There was no beer or wine at the reception. The breakfast food was adequate, nothing to write home about.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Roger C! I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review about your experience while you stayed with us! I sincerely apologize for any issues that you encountered with our food service and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will share your review with our team and also speak with the food service staff in regard to the specific issues you raised. We certainly want all of our guests to have a positive experience and I hope we have the opportunity to regain your confidence in the future. Thank you again and travel safe!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed August 24, 2013

As a business and pleasure traveler my needs from a hotel are varied. The one thing that is always a huge bonus when I'm on business travel and I arrive at a hotel is to have the staff be friendly and accomodating. That is exactly what I received when I arrived at the Hampton Inn in Sierra Vista after 9 hours of traveling. They took the time to answer my questions about the amenities and services they provide. The complimentary breakfast was very generous and one of the buffet attendants, Evelyn, was very friendly and accomodating and she made great food!! The rooms were clean and had everything I needed to work and get a good nights rest. I was very happy with my two night stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hi Manchebo1! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us in Sierra Vista! I am pleased to hear that our service was up to your expectations and I will share your kind comments at our daily team meeting. Thank you for pointing out the cleanliness of the rooms and the special mention for Evelyn on our breakfast staff. I hope that all of your travels are safe and that we see you again!
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We checked in for a quiet birthday together. Had a great time, the staff was wonderful and the hotel was nice and clean. The breakfast was well organized, coffee was available whenever we wanted it, the hotel was quiet and right next door to Hana Tokyo (a Hibachi Bar and grill and nightclub. I would certainly recommend this hotel to friends and family!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Hi TripAdvisor Member! Thank you very much for sharing your experience while staying with us in Sierra Vista! I know my team will be pleased to hear that you trusted us with your birthday getaway and that everything turned out well. We do strive toward a goal of ensuring our guests have a positive and 'at home' stay with us, and I am happy that we will receive your recommendation for the future. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for us. Travel safely and I hope we see you again!
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have never had a bad stay at any Hampton Inn. This is our favorite chain to spend our time away from home. The staff is always friendly. Our experience at your Hotels is by far the best of any we have been to. please keep up the great work everyone is doing. Thank you for a pleasant stay as always.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Hi Allyn C! Thank you so much for the kind praise in your review, both for this property and the Hampton chain in general. As a brand we are committed to ensuring a consistently high level of guest satisfaction, highlighted by friendly service that makes you feel like "one of the family." My team will be happy to hear that they measured up to your expectations and that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. I hope that all of your travels are safe and that we have the opportunity to see you again in Sierra Vista!
Oceanside, California
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Hilda And the rest of the staff at this hotel bent over backwards to meet all our needs
for our stay there in July 2013. The breakfast staff and room attendants took very good
care of us during our stay.
Overall Outstanding.

Room Tip: For us older folks the rooms with walk in showers are the best. Also the first floor is better for...
Green Features: This hotel is very environmentally friendly. The breakfast area meet all the required standards. The rooms and outside areas meet all the required standards.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Kenneth D T! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience while staying with us in Sierra Vista. I will pass along your specific praise for Hilda, the breakfast & housekeeping staff and our other team members during our daily meeting. A key part of our hotel culture is 'bending over backwards' to ensure our guests feel welcomed and at home, and I know my team will be thrilled to know that they made such a positive impression. Please let me know if you have any ideas for us and I do hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Garden Place Suites
Garden Place Suites
#3 of 22 in Sierra Vista

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!