“Had a great room” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Had a great room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We checked in for a quiet birthday together. Had a great time, the staff was wonderful and the hotel was nice and clean. The breakfast was well organized, coffee was available whenever we wanted it, the hotel was quiet and right next door to Hana Tokyo (a Hibachi Bar and grill and nightclub. I would certainly recommend this hotel to friends and family!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Hi TripAdvisor Member! Thank you very much for sharing your experience while staying with us in Sierra Vista! I know my team will be pleased to hear that you trusted us with your birthday getaway and that everything turned out well. We do strive toward a goal of ensuring our guests have a positive and 'at home' stay with us, and I am happy that we will receive your recommendation for the future. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for us. Travel safely and I hope we see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have never had a bad stay at any Hampton Inn. This is our favorite chain to spend our time away from home. The staff is always friendly. Our experience at your Hotels is by far the best of any we have been to. please keep up the great work everyone is doing. Thank you for a pleasant stay as always.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Hi Allyn C! Thank you so much for the kind praise in your review, both for this property and the Hampton chain in general. As a brand we are committed to ensuring a consistently high level of guest satisfaction, highlighted by friendly service that makes you feel like "one of the family." My team will be happy to hear that they measured up to your expectations and that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. I hope that all of your travels are safe and that we have the opportunity to see you again in Sierra Vista!
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Hilda And the rest of the staff at this hotel bent over backwards to meet all our needs
for our stay there in July 2013. The breakfast staff and room attendants took very good
care of us during our stay.
Overall Outstanding.

Room Tip: For us older folks the rooms with walk in showers are the best. Also the first floor is better for...
Green Features: This hotel is very environmentally friendly. The breakfast area meet all the required standards. The rooms and outside areas meet all the required standards.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello Kenneth D T! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience while staying with us in Sierra Vista. I will pass along your specific praise for Hilda, the breakfast & housekeeping staff and our other team members during our daily meeting. A key part of our hotel culture is 'bending over backwards' to ensure our guests feel welcomed and at home, and I know my team will be thrilled to know that they made such a positive impression. Please let me know if you have any ideas for us and I do hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Toms River, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

The staff at this hotel couldn't be any friendlier than they were during my stay there in July 2013. They did everything they could possibly do to make my stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel when you are visiting Sierra Vista, AZ.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Ken K! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us! I really appreciate your kind words and will pass them along to my team at our meeting today. We do work very hard to ensure that our guests feel 'at home' while they stay with us and it is good to hear that you were comfortable during your visit. Please feel free to contact me with any ideas or suggestions you have for us. Travel Safely!
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We spent one night. Hotel staff were very helpful. Hotel staff were extremely helpful and provided great restaurant recommendations. Breakfast staff person, Evelyn was very efficient. Room was clean and modern. Overall very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hello David A! Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience while you were with us in Sierra Vista! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the hotel and the service of our team. We do take pride in our ability to ensure guests enjoy their stay and I will pass along your kind words to my team today. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for us. Travel safely and I hope we see you again in Sierra Vista!
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Upon arriving at the Hampton Inn Sierra Vista we were warmly greeted and encouraged to try some of the just out of the oven chocolate chip cookies and cold milk. Then were informed and this was repeated by everyone of the staff during our stay, that if we needed anything not to hesitate to ask. EVERYONE from housekeepers to maintenance, front desk to general manager introduced themselves, and wanted to make sure that our stay was a comfortable one. Cleanliness is top here, friendliness is their top priority. Upon returning to Sierra Vista this is the only hotel that I would return to without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi kohanyi! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us and I know that my team will be very pleased that they made such a positive impression on you! Every member of my team is very committed to ensuring that every guest is welcomed and made to feel at home while they stay with us. Our 'fresh baked cookies' are one small way that we hope to accomplish this and it is a great way for us to interact with our guests during their stay. Please let me know if you have any ideas for us as we are always looking to improve, and I do hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista!
sierra vista, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

When I am in Sierra Vista the Hampton is truly a home away from home hotel experience. I am looking forward to our next stay at the Hampton and I would recommend this hotel to anyone for pleasure travel or business.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Hi Theresa D! It was very nice to read your review and I do appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts about your time with us! My team and I work and talk continually about the importance of providing a welcoming 'home away from home' experience for our guests, and I know they will be pleased to hear that they made such a positive impression on you. Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us, or any 'special touches' we can provide to make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you for staying with us and travel safely!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
No photo provided
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
#4 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!