“Can't say enough about the Hampton staff.”

Hampton Inn Sierra Vista
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Sierra Vista
GreenLeadersSilver level
Poulsbo, Washington
“Can't say enough about the Hampton staff.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was a vacation with family and friends. Danielle at the front desk was awesome with her help and attitude. We came down to the eating area to play cards and she got us water and rolls. Evelyn who fixed us the great breakfast was so nice and wonderful. She greeted all the guests and was quick to get anyone what they needed. The hotel itself was clean and easy to find. We stayed for two days and toured the area from Tomestone to Bisbee using the Hampton as home. I am a loyal HH gold member.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Hi Mike H!! I really appreciate that you took the time to write a review about your experience with us in Sierra Vista. My team will be happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation here in the Southwest. All of us work very hard to ensure that our guests feel welcome and at home when they are with us, and it is good to know that we succeeded with your family! I will pass along all of your kind words to my team and I do hope that we see you again in Sierra Vista (if you did not have a chance last time, consider visiting Kartchner Caverns - it is very cool!) Also, please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us - we use them at team discussions to improve our efforts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Clarksburg, Maryland
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed recently for two days in February 2013. Staff provides best service. Louis at Front Desk is very friendly. The staff managing the complimentary Breakfast and evening Reception go out of their way to make you feel at home. The fitness center was under renovation, however we were given access to a nearby fitness club which was even better than the std hotel fitness center. Overall very good experienc, will stay here during my annual visits to the area. Satish

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Hi natsat! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience while you were with us. It is good to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that my team made you feel welcome and at home - that is the focus of everything that we do! I will pass along your kind comments about Luis and our F&B team members at our daily meeting this morning. Just as an update, we are working hard on the fitness center renovation and will continue to provide complimentary access to a local health club until it is done. If you have any ideas or suggestions for us, please feel free to contact me anytime. I do hope that we see again in Sierra Vista!
Woodland, California
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Wish I could have stayed longer! The staff were truly great. The room was really comfortable and quiet. It is one of those, I could sleep in for hours kind of room. If your there, this is a must stay hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Hi Jennifer M! I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us in Sierra Vista! Hopefully you did get a chance to 'sleep in' at least a little bit while you were here :) I will share your very kind thoughts with my team and I do hope that we have the opportunity to 'Wow' you again soon. Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us as we are always looking to improve.
Florida Keys, Florida
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed two nights and was charged two different rates. When questioned the response was "We just do that!".
Housekeeping less than desireable, maid had attitude as if she was put out with doing her job, she just left a couple towels and left. No coffee or any amenities.
However the breakfast staff were very pleasant and helpful. They are great!

• Stayed January 2013
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Hi tec1diver! Thank you very much for taking the time to relate your experience during your stay. I certainly apologize for any misunderstanding about your rate and for the poor interaction you had with a member of my housekeeping staff. If you contact me at the hotel I will be happy to invoke our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and have your room rate for the night in question refunded to you. We do want every guest experience to be a positive one and can always learn from those instances where we fall short. I will share your thoughts with my team at our daily meeting and share some best practices they can use to improve their communication on these issues with guests. I do hope that we have the opportunity to regain your confidence in the future!
Bristol, Vermont
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was very clean, kids enjoyed the pool. I enjoyed the hot tub. The room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly, especially Evelyn, who served the complimentary breakfast. Food was delicious.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Hi Billie P! Thank you very much for taking the time to share the experience that you and your family had while staying with us in Sierra Vista. I am happy to hear that our pool area was enjoyable and hopefully the hot tub gave you a few moments of relaxation! I will pass along your kind words to Evelyn personally and will share your review with my team. Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for us. I do hope that we have the chance to see you again soon!
Yorktown, Virginia
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stay at the sierra Vista Hampton about once a month. The desk clerks and breakfast ladies recognize me and warmly welcome me back each visit. Rooms are modernand always clean. Internet connectivlity is as good as home. A key feature for me is a recip agreement with the local fitness center to use the gym for free--great deal.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Hi Ken K! I want to thank you personally for taking time to share your experience with us. I really appreciate your kind words about our breakfast hostesses and will pass them along to each individually. I am happy to hear that our Internet and rooms were satisfactory and that you were able to take advantage of our arrangement with Cochise Health and Racquet Club. My team and I are also always looking for suggestions on ways we can improve our operation and performance - please let me know if you have ideas to share! Thank you again and I hope that we see you very soon again in Sierra Vista! Travel Safe!
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We went down to Sierra Vista, AZ to visit friends at Fort Huachucha. We stayed four days during the Christmas holidays. The rooms were clean and modern. The bathroom was fairly luxurious, for this type of hotel. I liked the fact that the shower had a non-stick floor and a handrail, to prevent slippage. The staff was friendly and responsive to guest needs. For example, the cleaning staff forgot to clean our room on Christmas Eve. But, when alerted of this (it was at night), they apologized and gave us a gift basket. We did not have any problems with the rooms being cleaned during the rest of our stay. We just chalked it up to being Christmas Eve, and they probably wanted to let some of the staff go home early. The location was fine, and it wasn't a problem to drive to Fort Huachuca. Cost was around $109/night and we did have two nights on Hilton Honors points. If I visited this area again, I would probably stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
sierravistamanager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sierra Vista, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Hi rsruss! Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us! I certainly want to apologize for our oversight in not getting your room cleaned properly on Christmas Eve. Even on holidays we always strive to provide the very best service - we will work on that I promise! Thank you for the kind comments you made about the accommodations in general and the responsiveness of our team. Please let me know if you have any other comments or ideas for us and I hope that we do see you again in Sierra Vista!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sierra Vista
The Tombstone Grand Hotel
Garden Place Suites
Garden Place Suites
#3 of 22 in Sierra Vista

Been to Hampton Inn Sierra Vista? Share your experiences!