Tripadvisor
Grayton Beach

“Atmosphere and flavor ”
Review of Chiringo

Chiringo
Description: Simple and fresh beach restaurant and bar with a globally inspired menu. Opened in April 2016.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a hip little spot with extremely friendly service and very good food. Tasty margaritas, very good guacamole and an outstanding rueben sandwich all served on compostable plates and utensils made for a great and very casual meal

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (176)

Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

This is a great place to hang loose. We were traveling with a large family and stayed just down the street, stopped by a few times during our week and everyone in our group from 12-80 enjoyed Chiringo. Kids grabbed food and headed back to the beach, great poke bowls, chicken fingers, guac and chips, etc. Adults enjoyed the post beach cocktails, new owners are awesome, go check it out!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019

While waiting for the Red Bar to be rebuilt (kiddy-corner across the street), three of us had lunch at Chiringo the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We arrived early enough to get the prime front corner table upstairs, providing us with a nice view of the gulf water. My husband ordered the Cuban, only to be told a few minutes later that the Cuban was unavailable. I ordered the house salad, which had some good flavors. I liked both dressings I tried. I also had their fried plaintains, since it had been about 20 years since I last tried plaintains. Wow! I keep thinking about how delicious those things were! And when I say 'fried,' I don't mean a thick batter like cheese curds and fish fry have. These were perfectly carmelized, crunchy and soft and chewy....a side as good as a dessert. I've since tried making them myself, but the final result at home is severly lacking comparing to the deliciousness of those at Choringo. I'd go back just for the plantains. I also want to try a 'bowl' next time.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Ts is an excellent place to stop in after a day at the beach. The food and atmosphere is great. Dog friendly and games for the kids.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 2, 2019

Waste the day away at this fun bar. Jessica made it special as she welcomed us with open arms as we entered and made us feel tight at home.
Sadly we were not hungry- but beverages were great!

Date of visit: October 2019