“Perfectly Cooked Prime Rib”
Review of Pandora's of Grayton Beach - CLOSED

Pandora's of Grayton Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: County Road 30-A
Description: Pandora's Steak House is located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida in the beautiful community of Grayton Beach. Pandora's has been in business since 1978, and is proud to be the Emerald Coast's oldest family owned and operated Steak House, specializing in only the finest USDA choice heavy western beef and the freshest local seafood. Pandora's steaks and seafood are grilled over an open wood burning pit, using only pure oak, giving the very distinct flavor that we are famous for. Pandora's Steak House is renowned for it's slow roasted Prime Rib au Jus, which is a featured special on Wednesdays and Sundays. Private banquet facilities are available for parties ranging from 20 to 100 people.
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“Perfectly Cooked Prime Rib”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We always catch the Prime Rib special when we visit the beach. It's a great deal for the money; French onion soup, house salad, fresh bread, and a nice 10 oz cut of Prime Rib. We were please with the food, atmosphere, and drinks. The outside bar is fun with live music, a dance floor, and an addictive rope swinging game. I'm sure we'll be back next time around.

• Visited September 2013

Franklin, North Carolina
“Pandora's of Grayton Beach, Florida”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ended our girl's weekend at Grayton Beach with a meal at Pandora's. What a mistake. Poor quality food and pricey. The house salad was iceberg lettuce with dressing. My grouper was so overcooked that I only ate half of it and to top it off our waiter was rude.

This is the first time I have written a restaurant review but our experience was so bad couldn't let it go. Thank goodness, we had some good eating experiences while there.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cck4563
FLORIDA
“just ok”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

i ordered a steak, i was not impressed. the atmosphere was fun, i feel this is more of a bar than a restraunt. better choices in the area. i will give them another chance at somne point, they may have just had a bad nite in the kitchen..

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Overpriced for the quality”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Meals were not much better (this was a filet mignon) than an average chain steakhouse and was way overpriced for the quality of food. Service was good however.

Visited August 2013
Dawsonville, Georgia
“CALL CHEF RAMSEY IN ON THIS PLACE!!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I went to this restaurant on a family vacation in June 2013. There are two restaurants that I've been to that I wanted to run my finger down my throat after I left. This was one of them, and partly out of anger! My family of 4 ordered the prime rib special and it was brought out ICE COLD and light grey. We told the waitress and she brought out more, but it was chunky, fatty, grey and slightly warm. HORRIBLE meat. It had to be at least a week old. I am very glad no one in my family got utterly ill from it. The waitress would rarely fill our glasses and had to be repeatedly asked. She did tell us she was sorry, that the owner went back to deal with the cook and would be out to speak with us later. This MIGHT have made the experience more bearable, but it never happened. At the end, we were not offered a discount, a free dessert, an apology by him, even after telling the waitress we wanted to speak with him. The visit was well over two hours and the bill was well over $100. I could have gone to downtown Atlanta and had head beaten in and my wallet stolen and felt better about the experience. Don't go here unless you want to feel completely robbed and sick!!! Call Chef Ramsey if not the HEALTH DEPARTMENT ON THIS PLACE!

• Visited June 2013