“Sorry To See A Menu Change”
Review of Sergio's Restaurant - CLOSED

Sergio's Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Golden Spoon awarded Chef Sandor Zombori has created an incredible and unique menu so you can enjoy and remember your great Dinning experience as you wouldn't anywhere else.Serving Eastern European and Mediterranean Food. Homemade Pasta Fresh DailyFine Dinning atmosfire.Reservations Recomended.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We thoroughly enjoy dining here, and we did so again this past week. The service was excellent as always, and the food was very good. My only regret is that the theme of the menu has changed from Italian to a Mediterranean emphasis. While we will still go to Sergio's on occasions, we will not do so nearly as much since I was in love with their Italian plates.

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Went to Sergio's in search of pasta and found so much more. This is a hidden gem. A wide variety of authentic European dishes, appetizers and desserts. Outstanding service with great atmosphere including the music. We had the cauliflower soup, beet and crab appetizer for starters. Main course of Hungarian chicken with spetzel and Black pepper fetticini with mushrooms. All excellent choices and generous portions. Good wine selection. We'll be back to try the Grouper and other Chef Sandor's creations.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I am a local of Grayton Beach. My husband and I along with his son visited Sergio's this week and found a new hang out for lunch. The food was fabulous and the service was even better! Our original destination spot was another broken egg but found that it was closed on Mondays so we ventured across the street to our new favorite lunch spot! I highly recommend you try the soup of the day along with a fabulous Panini.

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We were driving around looking for a place for dinner and found Sergio's. The food and service were outstanding. Chef Sandor Zambori came out and spoke with us. My family loved it. We will be back.

1  Thank PB364
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We had dinner at Sergios this past week after finding out that Chef Sandor Zombori is the executive chef. Many people would remember Sandor from his own restaurant in Seagrove. The meal was delicious, very fresh ingredients and the service was outstanding. It was nice to see Sandor back in the kitchen and we enjoyed visiting with him. I hope all his old customers find him at the new restaurant you will not be disappointed..

5  Thank mobileman4