“Intimate personalized service & FRESH pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sergio's Restaurant - CLOSED

Sergio's Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Our Golden Spoon awarded Chef Sandor Zombori has created an incredible and unique menu so you can enjoy and remember your great Dinning experience as you wouldn't anywhere else.Serving Eastern European and Mediterranean Food. Homemade Pasta Fresh DailyFine Dinning atmosfire.Reservations Recomended.
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Intimate personalized service & FRESH pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I visited Sergio's this month with some friends. We were all eager to try out the new menu Chef Sandor has created so we setttled in for a cozy, intimate dinner. We did not feel rushed by the staff, and Sergio visited our table to greet us and make sure everything was perfect throughout the evening. I've dined at Sergio's off and on over the year (+10 times), and can't fathom the recent reviewer's negative comments, as this restaurant is charming & the food fabulous. (They have the best pizza too...my favorite is the mushroom pizza.) The new chef is the real deal, European-trained and is creating FRESH pasta dishes nightly. We all tried the Cavatelli dish (love it), Grouper with Bayaldi is the best grouper I've ever had. Even the bread is delicious. The desserts are incredible...try the panna cotta! Sergio's is transforming from a pizzaria to a fine dining restaurant with pizza...so for anyone who hasn't dined here lately, I recommend giving it a try!

• Visited November 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Uninspiring, do not recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

We tried Sergio's after the great reviews and after the second (and last) visit I do not understand why people like this place. Apparently, they recently changed the menu and it was not an improvement. I ordered the Margherita pizza. It was a limp, greasy flavorless mess. Instead of fresh basil they squirted several lines of vinegar and pesto(?) over the tasteless tomatoes. The spaghetti and meatballs were what you would expect from Pizza Hut. The salads were pretty good. However, the service was also lacking. Apparently, the waitress had other things on her mind besides our table. Do yourself a favor and skip Sergio's. There are too many other good choices along 30A for anyone to accept this grossly overpriced, uninspiring restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Sergioson30A, Owner at Sergio's Restaurant, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Hello Travelerphile.

I want to first of all thank you for your time to post the review on the experience that you had here. It is really important for us to know our Guests opinion on the food, service and ambiance. It wasn't an easy transition that we went through with the upgrade on the Menu. And by reading your review I can see the mistakes we have made. I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience we caused to you and your party. Please give us another chance to serve you and provide you with a great reason to love our place and want to come back again.

Sincerely Sergio
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

My sister and I ate dinner here one night and it was wonderful. Great cozy atmosphere and we had probably the best server in the place, his name was Tom. Wonderful, sweet man, was so attentive and made us feel welcome. We both had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was FANTASTIC!! Probably some of the best meatballs I have ever had, they have a pretty good selection of wine and the bread and oil was delicious. I will make sure to visit again when I am in the Grayton area.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MMH99
Memphis, Tennessee
“delicious Italian dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

This restaurant is a gem! We had fabulous service, the atmosphere was great and the food far surpassed our expectations. Pizza and homemade pastas were delicious as well as the fish and chicken dishes. Will definitely return next time we are at the beach.

• Visited October 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had our wedding "reception" at Sergio's and they did an absolutely wonderful job! We had 17 people in our party and the service was outstanding! The food was amazing, some of the best Italian food out there! Everyone in our party loved it! Sergio was very kind and accommodating! I can't recommend this restaurant enough!

• Visited June 2013