“nothing broken about it!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vero Beach, Florida
“nothing broken about it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

for the prices they have, we were expecting the floridian omelette with crab meat to be at least twice smaller. well, the portions are huge there. the bloody mary was served in almost a bucket-size glass.
and the flavors were just wonderful! and it's just what i always wanted from breakfast - not just simple eggs and bacon, but some fantasy, some fancy combinations of ingredients. check it out - they have lobster and brie cheese omelette. doesn't that sound really really tempting? and they have a really extended menu full of these wonderfully-sounding stuff.
as i mentioned, we had the floridian omelette with crab meat, cream and jack cheeses, and also the crab cake benedict with andouille sausage hollandaise. we also ordered a side of corned beef hash. everything was really good, i can't even say what tasted the best. all i can say that it was probably the best breakfast i've ever had eating out.

• Visited January 2014

Everywhere, FL
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I just finished my breakfast and I'm so pleased that I had to write this review before I even paid the bill. I enjoyed cinnamon roll French toast. Three thick slices of a cinnamon roll covered with one of the best banana foster sauces that I have ever tasted and fresh strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Yum! My fiance had an omlet filled with cream cheese, bacon, chorizo and green onions. Each plate was $10 and some change but the portions were large and the service was impeccable. Definitely dine here if you're in the area!

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crowded but worth the wait.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

The only thing my wife and I didn't like about this place was that there was a line outside the door and around the corner waiting to get in. Once inside, it was worth the wait - food was tasty, service was great and the price was right.

Visited August 2013
“Good Food Slow Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My food was excellent. I had the Floridian Omlet and was only able to eat half. I would suggest the do something a little different in the kitchen because it took approximately 30 minutes to get our food. There was two of us and only two other people in the restaurant when we arrived. Overall it was a good value.

• Visited October 2013
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate there this morning. She had a omelette stuffed with cream cheese and topped with crab meat. I had Eggs Benedict. Both dishes were very good but a little slow getting to the table