“Another great breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Another Broken Egg Cafe

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Another great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

All ABEs have very good food. This particular location has a little smaller dining room so can be a wait sometimes. A short ride from seaside or watercolor. Good service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Always a good breakfast. A little bit pricey but worth it!

Visited August 2011
Tampa, Florida
“BEST BREAKFEST RESTAURANT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

I had the Potato Sensation and it was Sensational. The staff is very Friendly, and I will definitely come back again. I highly recommend it.

• Visited December 2011
Trinity, Florida, United States
“The best breakfast restaurant we have ever been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Every time we visit the area we make sure we eat at Another Broken Egg in Grayton Beach. I try a different entree every time and have never been disappointed in my choice. So far, everyone of them is my favorite! The staff is polite, courteous and they go out of their way to make each meal a delectable experience.

We highly recommend Another Broken Egg to anyone that loves a great breakfast or lunch. We have not found another breakfast restaurant that compares to the meals we have had there. Large portions too!

• Visited December 2011
Mountain View, Arkansas
“We ate at ABE two mornings on our trip to the Gulf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

My daughter had eaten at ABE on her trip to the Gulf last year and suggested that we eat there on the first morning of our trip this year. We enjoyed it so much that we went back another morning. The first moning I had the bacado omelette. It has bacon, avocado and jack cheese with salsa. The second morning I had Popeye's favorite, which is scrambled eggs with bacon, fresh spinach, onions and covered with melted jack cheese. These dishes came with country potatoes and an English muffin. My wife had the Belgian waffles with fresh strawberries. My one year old grandson enjoyed the pancakes. My daughter went with the bacon and eggs, country potatoes and biscuit and gravy. The coffee was good and the refills were quickly made by our waitress. My family highly recommends ABE as a breakfast place that we wouldn't miss on a trip to the Seaside area.

• Visited May 2011