“BEST BREAKFEST RESTAURANT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I had the Potato Sensation and it was Sensational. The staff is very Friendly, and I will definitely come back again. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Every time we visit the area we make sure we eat at Another Broken Egg in Grayton Beach. I try a different entree every time and have never been disappointed in my choice. So far, everyone of them is my favorite! The staff is polite, courteous and they go out of their way to make each meal a delectable experience.

We highly recommend Another Broken Egg to anyone that loves a great breakfast or lunch. We have not found another breakfast restaurant that compares to the meals we have had there. Large portions too!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

My daughter had eaten at ABE on her trip to the Gulf last year and suggested that we eat there on the first morning of our trip this year. We enjoyed it so much that we went back another morning. The first moning I had the bacado omelette. It has bacon, avocado and jack cheese with salsa. The second morning I had Popeye's favorite, which is scrambled eggs with bacon, fresh spinach, onions and covered with melted jack cheese. These dishes came with country potatoes and an English muffin. My wife had the Belgian waffles with fresh strawberries. My one year old grandson enjoyed the pancakes. My daughter went with the bacon and eggs, country potatoes and biscuit and gravy. The coffee was good and the refills were quickly made by our waitress. My family highly recommends ABE as a breakfast place that we wouldn't miss on a trip to the Seaside area.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Had breakfast with the family. Good variety on the menu. Two adults and two kids orders, ran about seventy dollars plus tip.
Frozen cubed potatoes, but what tasted like fresh-squeezed OJ. The "Everything omelet" very good.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

We love breakfast food! My family visited Another Broken Egg while vacationing in the area. It was crowded but worth the wait! The food is very good, service was pretty good, not as good as the food, but the food is so good- it doesn't matter if the service is a little off sometimes. We loved the beignets and the Bananas Foster waffle.