“Cozy beach home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Carol W
“Cozy beach home”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Well appointed, comfortable home with all the amenities and supplies you could want for a beach vacation. Back porch was wonderful to sit out on especially after a rain to listen to the chorus of frogs. Great community pool within a short walk of the home. Several beaches are also within a short drive in addition to Santa Rosa Beach that is walkable. Owner was very responsive to any questions we had and we wouldn’t hesitate to visit again!

190always...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun Time!”
Reviewed October 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I loved the location and had a great time with a few of my girlfriends. It was great to have a place that was sooo close to the beach. We literally would do a morning run to the beach and along the beach. Come back fix breakfast and eat it on the porch or walk down to the pool. Everything in the house was clean and cute decor. The beds were comfortable none of us had any complaints. Loved the fact that the livingroom had a pull out couch, which gave even more options for all of us. The master bathroom was really pretty and great for doing makeup/hair. Great restaurants in the area and love the live music over on the 30A restaurant area. We had fun doing some quick shopping in the shops, even discovered a cool little coffee shop! I plan to a couples trip here in the Spring and I figure I better book it in advance. B/c this place is a very nice place!

terrieske...
Houston, Texas
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed October 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

what a beautiful spacious beach house nicely decorated, clean and convenient to everything most importantly to the BEACH! Love love this place will definitely rent again.

sweetcand...
Asheville, North Carolina
“Peaceful Time”
Reviewed October 30, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I truly enjoyed the house. It was very clean and convenient to the beach and the 30A restaurant area. I liked having the option of walking over to Santa Rosa beach that wasn't overly crowd and then quickly driving over to Destin beach. My Husband and our two friends continuously raved about me picking a great place! We all were really happy about the layout of the house, location, and community. We had great times in the hot tub with a few glasses of wine. We will be back and are happy we found this little gem!

doveplus2
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice and comfy home. The best location EVER! Two minutes from the beach and close to 30A and 98 but not in a congested area. Close to ALL of the great amenities that the area has to offer! Easy process to rent and Anna was quick to respond and gave us great instructions and information. The accommodations were top notch...screened porch, clean environment, dog and neighbor friendly, community pool in a quaint and quiet community. We actually rented several times as we were building and house and needed to come and check on the construction. Everything you need for a group of six to be very comfortable. When I have company visiting, I always consider "Unforgettable" if I have overflow guests. The best accommodations at affordable rates! You won't be disappointed.

lynnhammo...
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great location. Convenient to the beach, stores, restaurants. Friendly neighborhood. Great house and very clean

kristaLem...
Houston, Texas
“Fantastic beach rental.”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I have to say that I was pretty impressed about the proximity of this place to the beach. It is within walking distance and makes great for a brisk jog. The people in the area are great and there are some excellent places to eat around there. There are several local happy hours where you can get food/drinks 1/2 price. Aside from that and the horse back riding we did, it was mostly just a relaxing vacation. The condo itself is very well taken care of and comfortable. My husband and I enjoyed the comfortable bed in the main room. Sometimes it can be difficult with him being 6'5, but this bed was perfect for him and my back! :-) To be honest all the furniture was comfy for the both of us. Also, the 2 days of cooking at the condo was a breeze, because there were several cookware items. It really is a great place and the owner was pleasant and helpful, even when I asked 101 questions before arriving at the property. Overall, the trip was great and the place was a fantastic escape from our busy schedules.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing