New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Gilbert, Arizona
“Very nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was our first stay with a Holiday Inn Express and i will certainly be returning. We stayed in room 402 on 3/12/13 and were very pleased with our stay. I can't remember the name of the young man who checked us in, but he was very helpful and pleasant. The room was very nice. Breakfast was great. Not too many people in the dining room, so we had the staff all to ourselves. The cinnamon rolls were AMAZING. If this is what we can expect at all Holiday Inn Express's I am looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
ANTIOCH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a lovely property with a very nice lobby area and breakfast area. When we checked in, the staff couldn't have been more helpful with dinner suggestions, offers of warm cookies and just genuinely concerned with our well-being. There were several people using the breakfast room for a meeting, which appeared to be very comfortable and convenient. The public area and our room were very clean. It appears that the property was recently renovated. The hot breakfast was good and the attendant kept the area very clean and well stocked. There was fresh fruit. My only negative comment would be that there was no towel bar near the sink. Where are we supposed to hang our hand towels? The other comment is the duvets are too warm. Are we supposed to crank up the air conditioner so we can use the extra warm bed covers?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Arvada, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Warm, friendly, front desk staff greets you and makes you welcome, clean rooms, great firm beds and excellent location makes this an excellent spot for Show Low travelers. Pools were clean though I would prefer a jacuzzi of one hundred four degrees. This jacuzzi is probably kept at one hundred two which is typical of most hotels/motels. Would stay here again. And the cookies are delicious.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

My room was clean and modern and the staff was friendly and helpful. I was in in the detatched wing which was no problem. Stayed in room 411 on february 25, 2013. The continental breakfast was typical and I had fruit and pastries which hit yhe spot. My overall experience was good and I will make this the place to stay when I'm in the white Mountains for business.

Roseville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

NICE PEOPLE, NICE HOTEL, NICE TRIP! Wish I could have stayed in town longer. I do object to the 200 character minimum for this review. If I can say what I want in less words, that shoudl be adequate. Instead I have to ramble on like I'm doinng now, which has nothing to do with how much I liked the Hotel.

Room 415

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Departed 28 February 2013, stayed in Room 506. Excellent stay, friendly staff. Would stay again if I'm in the area. Breakfast was very good. Housekeeping staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Front staff was extremely accommodating in meeting our needs. Cookies were delicious.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've been staying at this property for years and over time, they have been updating it. It has a great new look. Updated entry and lounge area, new carpet... I was in Room 410 and they updated to marble vanities, new mirrors, furniture. they even have every travelers need, Power outlets on the lamps next to the beds. I stayed here a few months back and the rooms were still being updated but this trip was Feb 26-27, 2013 and everything looked finished and great.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Show Low
#1 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside
Days Inn Show Low
Days Inn Show Low
#4 of 8 in Show Low

Been to Holiday Inn Express Showlow? Share your experiences!