“Very nice!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Very nice!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Best, nicest, quiet room of our whole trip! The room was nicely done. Large room. Very nice lobby. Excellent service. For the first time, we were given the Priority Club bags. (goodies) One has a certain expectancy of a Holiday Inn Express and Show Low was way above our expectancy. Thank you Show Low Holiday Inn Express for making our stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Tucson AZ
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am a PriorityClub member and booking a reservation was simple. The staff was accomodating and even found an extra discount to offer me at check-in. The room was nice and clean. Priority Club goodie bag was a bonus as well.
Room #120 Check out 10/26/2012

Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Holiday Inn Express continues to have a consistent level of high quality fit, finish, and service. The Holiday Inn Express in Show Low is no exception. They are just completing renovation of the hotel. My room was clean, the lobby and halls were clean and modern. I continue to find Holiday Inn Express the perfect value for a casual hotel room. Room #115, Checked out 10/23/2012.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Holiday Inn has all ways given me great customer service whice is very important to me. With out good customer service I would simply go to a differnt hotel. they continue to win my business. I travel all over the united states and I all ways choose Holiday Inn because they have every thing I need. They are a full service hotel. Thank you Holiday Inn for making me feel like this is my home away from home.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Colton
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I am a new PriorityClub member and booking a reservation was simple. The staff was accomodating, and the room was nice and clean. PriorityClub goodie bag was a nice touch! Room #217 Checked out 10/17/2012.

Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times now but it's been a while since my last. Everything about my stay was fantastic but Mary REALLY put the icing on the cake! She's highly professional but still very friendly. Her patience and helpfulness is beyond compare. She would be a tremendous asset to ANY business! In fact IF I were a business owner...........
I stayed in room 218 and departed on 10/19/12

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I arrived about 4 hours prior to check in. They set me up with a room and it was fantastic. I loved the jacuzzi tub. I had room 124 and liked it very much. I checked out Oct 19th and it was quick and painless. Try the Native New York resturant 1 1/2 blocks way. Great wings.

Room Tip: Pick a room away from the street.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Show Low
#1 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside

Been to Holiday Inn Express Showlow? Share your experiences!