“Good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Good fish Tacos for lent, good salsa, friendly staff, clean, tasty food and there are alot of mexican food resturants in ShowLow, but I would go back to this one for sure!

Visited February 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
“Could not be better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Being from Texas and Colorado...Lots of experience with Mexican food. This was EXCELLENT! Try the bowl of queso to start. Fabulous! move onto most anything else on and menu and I think you will be very pleased. When my friend and I ar in Show Low next time, we will not consider going anywhere else. As a sidebar, we brought home enought food for an additional 2 or 3 meals. Our bill was about $18.00 per person

Safety Harbor, Florida
“They mean the best margarita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Three of us ate dinner there after a day of hunting. The price was higher than we would have thought but the portions were very large that we all took doggie bags back with us and finished off the meals for lunch the following day. Very good flavor and the large portions offset the prices that we all agreed it was a good deal. Ahh, the margaritas! Excellent!

• Visited November 2012
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Good choice for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

There's not a lot to pick from in Show Low but I had a very nice dinner here. Food and service were very good.

Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Above average family Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Restaurant is on the main street in town and was 3/4 full for dinner - mostly families. Bright orange/green decor and mexican music, but I thought the atmosphere was pleasant enough. Menu covers 5 pages and looked quite varied, although not a lot of choice for vegetarians. I was seated quickly, received a bowl of chips and salsa immediately, beer in 5 minutes and dinner arrived only 5 minutes later. I was asked at least 6 times whether I needed anything else and whether the food was ok - it was great - so no complaints about the service. Overall 4 out of 5 - I'd eat there again.

• Visited October 2012