KC Motel
Holiday Inn Express Showlow(Show Low)(Great Value!)
$130
Americas Best Value Inn Show Low(Show Low)(Great Value!)
$65
$81
Days Inn Show Low(Show Low)(Great Value!)
$84
$77
Best Western Paint Pony Lodge(Show Low)(Great Value!)
$115
$149
Snowy River Inn(Show Low)
$50
Kiva Motel(Show Low)(Great Value!)
$58
Rainbow's End Resort(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
$137
All reviewscontinental breakfastfour poster bedplace to staywould definitely stay here againclean and comfortable roomscoffee makermexican restaurantfree wifireasonable ratesone night stayroad tripstaff was friendlywhite mountainsmicrowaveazpethairdryer
Reviewed March 3, 2009

I too stayed here based on the reviews and I was not disappointed! It was great value! My fiance and I arrived into town late after closing hours and the owner was very nice and accomodating considering she had to get out of bed to check us in. The room was small, but cute. Decorations were a little old-fashioned, kind of like staying in a guest room at my grandmothers house, but overall very nice. The bathrooms seemed to be re-modeled as well. I couldn't hear other people in any other rooms either, considering the parking lot is right outside our door. The heater was pretty loud but it didn't bother me so much. The only negative thing I would say about this motel is it's a little far from everything (the ski resort, resturaunts, etc.) I wish we tried the breakfast but unfortunately didn't have time to!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2009

We booked KC based on the reviews here - they were right! The hotel was clean, comfortable, "newish"/fresh, free wifi, breakfast all as advertised.

Its about a 40 minute drive to ski at Sunrise.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2008

superior in it's catagory. Easy to book. What you see in the internet is the same price they quote directly too. No second guessing. Not a fancy lobby but my room was very clean with many appliances not found in similar motels ie; hair dryer, microwave, nice size fridge (will freeze your beverages). Nice firm bed. Carpet, walls and bathroom was very clean. Some of the areas that I think could be better; The heating and cooling window unit thermostat did not maintained consistency. Coffee was a little weak and fruit was sparce ,but the Whaffle machine more than made up for the continental breakfast. Overall, It's well worth the money.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2008

I wasn't able to use aaa.com to book this hotel, thus, I had to call the property directly to make my reservation.

The reservation agent (who was probably the owner or someone related to the owner) was polite and efficient. He didn't offer much of a discount for my AAA membership, but the price was reasonable, so I didn't mind. I suspect they rarely offer more than $5 off per room for any reason.

Upon arrival, our rooms were ready. Room 107 (a king room) was a bit larger than room 126 (another king room, same rate).

The rooms had a microwave, fridge, and some fluffy decorations that weren't quite my taste but it's apparent that the owner takes pride in this hotel's appearance. An excellent value for the money. I've also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express across the street, and the rooms at the KC were the same quality at half the price.

There is no pool, but they have an above-ground spa. I will likely stay there again. I will request room 107.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2008

My husband and I stayed just one night in this small motel...the experience was very nice! The staff at the front desk was courteous, friendly, and professional. The room was clean and comfortable. They also offer a continental breakfast , high speed wireless internet service, and HBO with the room rate. It was a very inexpensive and comfortable place to stay. If you're looking for comfort at a decent price with no frills check out KC Motel!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple