“A taste of real Genuine Mexican food.”
Review of El Milagrito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Milagrito
Ranked #35 of 68 Restaurants in Show Low
“A taste of real Genuine Mexican food.”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Me and my wife ate their. It's a mom and pops starter restaurant. Yet the food is Excellent! The owners truly know how to cook like real home made Mexican food. Just like my mom would cook. I know I'm a True Mexican. If you want real traditional Mexican food. You will be right at home.

• Visited July 2014

Lutz, Florida
“Never mind the ambiance”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a tough one to review, because it is a study in contrasts. The food is really excellent, but if you're finicky about cleanliness and decor, you might want to consider take-out. My wife and I ate there last week (July 5th) for the first time. The first impression is poor. The place is a run-down old house that hasn't seen much fresh paint or other improvement in a long time. It was a warm day, and all the doors and windows were open, which allowed more flies than patrons in the place. Our server, who we guessed is an owner, was fairly indifferent to our arrival, although he became very friendly after we engaged him (isn't it supposed to work the other way around?). I asked for a side order of tortillas to go, but it turns out that the tortillas are so popular that there are never any on hand. You have to call ahead to get tortillas. Actually, I did get one, which was absolutely delicious, so I can see why they can't keep up with the demand. My wife had a chicken taco (among other things) that was probably the best I ever tasted. Large chunks of chicken seasoned to perfection. Truly mouth-watering. We both loved the food, and we sort of enjoy funky environments occasionally, but I doubt that we would take guests to eat there. Sure would order take-out to serve at home, though.

• Visited July 2014
“Great tortillas”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

If you need tortillas this is the place to go. They also sell chorizo and salsa. The food is good I just can't imagine why they have not cleaned the place up a bit more..

Visited June 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Authentic, home cooked Mexican food”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

They cook everything from scratch.the tortilla chips and tortilla were fresh. The meat was season to the max and flavorful

• Visited February 2014
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Great authentic mexican food at good prices”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This is a smaller restaurant with awesome Mexican Food. They make their own tortillas fresh everyday! You can dine in or take out. I highly recommend this smaller venue for great authentic Mexican Food!

Visited November 2013

Been to El Milagrito? Share your experiences!