“White Mountains Optimist Club Meeting”
Review of Pizza Factory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Factory
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Show Low
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Had a good variety of pizzas. Also have an all you can eat buffet. Food was good. Price is reasonable. Service was excellent. Meeting room was clean.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We stopped on a Saturday night. The waitress was especially kind, made sure my kids had an activity book to keep them busy and gave them balloons someone else had left after a birthday party. The pizza was decent. The lettuce on the salad bar was wilted.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I thought it would be a good place to watch the football game but it's really more for families. The pizza was very good!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Strangely enough, I have never had pizza here. I originally went because I bought a discount card from a high school fundraiser, and it had a buy one, get one free option for pasta meals. I got the lasagne, and my husband got spaghetti. I thought the spaghetti was ok, my husband loved it. The lasagne, on the other hand, made my heart melt. It was so cheesy and good. I have ordered it several times. Writing this review is making me hungry for it. Good lunch specials. I would like to try to buffet sometime.

1  Thank ProfessorDiva
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband was dying for pizza so we stopped in at the Pizza Factory. I had the buffet and my husband and son ordered a cheese pizza. The supreme pizza was really good. The sauce was very mild so you could taste all of the other ingredients. My husband and son both thought the cheese pizza was pretty good.