“great staff nice find” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
kingman
“great staff nice find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

i stayed while i drive back to home, price was good, also room come with microwave, mini fridge, free wi-fi and close to main road, also the owner mike is very helpful for evrything, The room was nice, clean and large, the bed was very comfortable, i will come back soon... thank you for make my stay enjoyeble....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pit247

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed for the weekend with 4 children and was pleased with the size, updated budget motel decor and very clean room. In room coffee pot, iron etc. It was not luxurious but it was just right for people that just want a room to sleep in and a small morning breakfast for free- including do it yourself waffles and fruit that my kids loved.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lisa S
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

On Monday, July 9, 2012 we stayed at the Americas Best Value in Show Low, Arizona. The room was nice, clean and large, the bed was very comfortable and the TV was far better than we expected in the remote area. My husband really needed a CNBC fix. The morning breakfast was more than we expected. All in all we've paid more to stay in lesser quality places. Very nice facility and very nice support staff. What a nice surprise.

Room Tip: We like ground floor so we don't have to lug bags upstairs.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I would not recommend this place for anyone. We just stayed their Two nights and ended up calling the police. We check out and left this place was gone for about 20 minutes before we knew that our box was still in that room. we left our cash box in the room containing a large amount of money. We are vendors and was working at the show right down he street from the event. Went back our box was gone. Spoke to the manager stated that no one went in after we checked out.The office came and asked to checked the two employees room. Found nothing of course. But the officer is requesting to see the key swipes after we left. Please know these people are not honest or loyal to their customers if they were we would of gotten our money back. I just wonder how many others left behind some of their valuables, went back to get them and your stuff was gone. I'm praying for the people who took our box. Letting god deal with them now.

• Stayed June 2012
7 Thank Twilkes
Mesa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have been staying at Americas Best Value Inn in Show Low, Az once a month for over a year and it has always been a pleasant experience. The Staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in Show Low. Highly recommended for the business traveler or for a family!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are clean and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

What a pleasant and surprising ecperience I had when I checked in and got to my room. I don't like to spend $100 per night at a Hampton when I just need a clean room and a TV, so I took a leap of faith and booked this hotel for about $48.00. I would highly recommend it for all the following reasons. Very comfortable bed with 5 comfortable pillows. I didn't use the microwave or the mini-refrigerator, but that was a surprise. The 32 oz. flat TV was not expected, nor did I expect to get free Wi-Fi which I did need. The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The owner/operator also helped me with an ipad issue I was having. If you need a good night's sleep in Show Low, you shoudl try this.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
South Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I spent a couple nights here during April, 2012. My initial reaction was apprehensive as the building looks like it has been there a while and I had to turn into a gas station parking lot to access the hotel. HOWEVER: I am very glad I didn’t let initial reactions detour me…. The office staff were very pleasant, welcoming and accommodating. I really appreciate that they made me aware of information they received on phone scams being perpetrated in the area so I would not fall victim to the same. My room was very large and I thought it was very clean. The bed was comfortable as I slept like very well. My room had a window facing east so I woke to two beautiful sunrises during my stay… I was very pleased with my stay, I will stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
TimberLodge Inn
TimberLodge Inn
#9 of 15 in Pinetop-Lakeside
4.5 of 5 stars 56 reviews

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Show Low? Share your experiences!