“Home away from home”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away from home”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I travel with my family and staying at a Hampton Hotel has everything we need. My two daughters (3) and (12) both enjoy the pool and the complimentary breakfast. My wife loves how clean they keep the hotel and rooms. I like pleasing my family, and Hampton helps me do that! If you are looking for a place to really relax, and have great service, stay at a Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Liz F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Hi! Thank you for such a wonderful review! Our staff works very hard at maintaining the property and we are so glad that it shows. We hope to see you and your family back here again real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We love staying in this hotel and we always try to come back to it when it does not get full. The room is super spacious and has all the amenities you need from microwave to coffee to fridge.... Very clean and quiet, we always have a great night of sleep before skiing at Sunrise. The Pool is always a fun place to go relax and enjoy and the Breakfast is just phenomenal and convenient!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is so nice to hear what are guest are thinking and better yet to hear that we are doing our job! Hopefully we will get some snow so we can get you back up here in the White Mountains to do some more skiing!
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here while skiing in Pinetop. The hotel was clean and comfortable. We had a suite and it was perfect for 2 adults and 3 teenagers. The hotel was about a 45 minute drive to Sunrise, but we'll worth it when compared to those available closer. There was a business center, exercise room, pool and laundry facility. The complimentary breakfast was nice and all the workers were very kind. My only complaint was that they allow large groups of very young adults to stay in one room together. I wish they could limit it so families weren't forced to avoid immature behavior. Our pool visit on the last night ended abruptly when a group of 18-20 year olds decided to jump in wearing inappropriate clothes (almost none) and film it in front of my 12 and 13 year old girls. While I don't hold the hotel responsible for the bad behavior of others, I wish something could be done to avoid these situations.

1 Thank bessiemount
Coolidge, United States
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Have stayed at this hotel for several years - the staff is always friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The lobby is warm and cozy. The breakfast has options for all diets and the food is very good. This location is centrally located for my business travels in Northern Arizona.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Anna L
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed here to go skiing and the rooms were fantastic. I am a Hilton Diamond and was upgraded to a huge room. As a business women who is in hotels 4 nights a week I would rank this up at the top of my list.

Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel is definitely the nicest in the area. The lobby is big and a nice place to relax. Fresh cookies in the afternoon are a nice touch and hot chocolate on a cold evening was great. The beds were really comfortable. Much better than I expected from this level of hotel. My only complaint would be that in the morning we could hear our noisy neighbors very easily though the walls. Other than that, we were very comfortable and enjoyed our stay

Thank Danette Cathcar... M
Tucson, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I travel with family, so clean room and a breakfast option is very important for us. We were there in December 2013. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was average. My kids liked the indoor pool. During the same trip we also stayed at a nearby HolidayInn where the pool was heated. So, my kids wanted a heated pool but they still enjoyed the pool as is. I would rate this hotel as "good" (between average and very good).

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

#6 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside
Super 8 Show Low
Super 8 Show Low
#7 of 8 in Show Low

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!