“My Work Home”

Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Show Low
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A great place to call home when on the road for business. The breakfast is very good the girls at the front desk are very polite and helpful. Most of all the rooms are very clean and well maintained.I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great place to stay EXCEPT I was so annoyed with my queen bed. **BED**The mattress SLIDES off the boxsprings. Not once, not twice, not even 3 times... 7 times I had to re-adjust the mattress. This was beyond annoying and I even thought about taking off the bottom cover to stop it from happening. **BREAKFAST** AMAZING breakfast though! ...in fact, the best ever at a hotel for a continental breakfast - thanks Margaret - you do an amazing job! Everything was delish, the scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, yummy potato's, oatmeal with fixings that were top notch. Just a really great breakfast with more choices than I even sampled. Seating was premium - nice big comforable chairs that are size friendly. 55" inch TV. Super comfortable environment. **PRICE** I think the hotel is overpriced for it's location. There is no reason why a queen room should be $150 a night. We stayed there because we were attending a wedding, but I honestly don't think I would of stayed had that not been the reason based on price alone. If I'm paying $150 a night for a room it should be a resort setting, not a hotel. **POOL** I didn't have time to take in the pool, but friends that did said it was too cold to enjoy - they opted for the hottub instead. **4 star RATING* I had to give it 4 stars because of the mattress sliding off; simply put - not acceptable. P.S. If you want an amazing dinner experience be sure to check out Cattleman's Steakhouse - you will NOT be disappointed. Had an amazing prime rib & lobster dinner for $25 a person complete with homemade soup and salad bar and fresh baked bread that was melt in your mouth.

Room Tip: Higher the floor better the view. We had a 3rd floor overlooking the meadows, water and horse views...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed August 29, 2013

we choose this hotel because we love hamptons and we wanted to swim with my 2 year old daughter after my volleyball tournament...but the pool was ice cold and the hot tub was too hot for my daughter so it was a very big let down after playing a tournament in the rain.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel/motel was just excellent in every catagory. i would highly reccommend it to anyone. An excellent breakfast was provided and the breakfast facility was spotless. The food choice was excellent, also.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had an excellent experience staying at the Hampton. The location of the Hotel was excellent and this is why I chose it. There were great views and it was far enough off the main drag to be peaceful. The room was clean and well appointed, the staff friendly and I had a great night's sleep. I only wish I had remembered a swimming suite, since after a long day in the woods, a soak in the hot tub would have been relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I love staying at Hampton Inns. The accommodations are an excellent value. The hotel and rooms are tastefully appointed, the bedding is very comfortable, and this trip, they just added another upgraded feature. Outlets everywhere for devices that need to be charged- every person has one so having four outlets located on the top of the desk with more below was incredible. I appreciated access to WIFI and internet-who doesn't need that anymore??? When I travel I look for Hampton Inn- I am never disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very nice place to stay and reasonable rates for the accommodations. Very pleasent and helpful front desk personnel. It was a surprise that the room did have a tub. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The location is back off the main road far enough to be quiet.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
#2 of 14 in Pinetop-Lakeside
Super 8 Show Low
Super 8 Show Low
#7 of 8 in Show Low

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Show Low-Pinetop? Share your experiences!